Anybody thrown or been to Hotel Party?

Originally Posted by TheSource408

Originally Posted by toast1985

It's a blast if you do it right.

Got any tips on 'how to do it right?'
I've been to a couple telly parties and hosted one (we call hotels parties tellys over here) 
Invite your FRIENDS.. if you dont mind your friends bring people then make them get your approval first.

If you dont wanna go broke,  make people contribute.. have people throw down for the hotel room, or for the drinks

Have DRINKS ON DECK, beer and liquor. 

What's a party without music.. ask someone to make a playlist that has good taste in music and ask someone else to bring speakers.

Oh, and have the girl and guy ratio equal.. nobody enjoys a sausage party. 

Follow my tips and guarantee youll have a bangerrrrrrrrrr 
pimp.gif
 btw, if you got smokers at your party try and get a smoking room.. if not, get a room near the exit door so people can chief up or smoke ciggs

Originally Posted by TheSource408

Originally Posted by toast1985

It's a blast if you do it right.

Got any tips on 'how to do it right?'
I've been to a couple telly parties and hosted one (we call hotels parties tellys over here) 
Invite your FRIENDS.. if you dont mind your friends bring people then make them get your approval first.

If you dont wanna go broke,  make people contribute.. have people throw down for the hotel room, or for the drinks

Have DRINKS ON DECK, beer and liquor. 

What's a party without music.. ask someone to make a playlist that has good taste in music and ask someone else to bring speakers.

Oh, and have the girl and guy ratio equal.. nobody enjoys a sausage party. 

Follow my tips and guarantee youll have a bangerrrrrrrrrr 
pimp.gif
 btw, if you got smokers at your party try and get a smoking room.. if not, get a room near the exit door so people can chief up or smoke ciggs

Condo parties>>>>Hotel parties.

Scratch the hotel, go to a Motel get like 2-3 rooms and go crazy. Motels are way less strict and cheaper, so if you are just trying to party they are the better option.

Condo parties>>>>Hotel parties.

Scratch the hotel, go to a Motel get like 2-3 rooms and go crazy. Motels are way less strict and cheaper, so if you are just trying to party they are the better option.

This dude I know threw one at Hilton Ft. Lauderdale in a top floor Presidential Suite facing the ocean it was fly....

...The party itself was wack tho.

This dude I know threw one at Hilton Ft. Lauderdale in a top floor Presidential Suite facing the ocean it was fly....

...The party itself was wack tho.

Dude is 18 though...

Say he invites someone over 21 to buy all the alcohol...and the cops come...wouldn't he get into a boatload of trouble?

Dude is 18 though...

Say he invites someone over 21 to buy all the alcohol...and the cops come...wouldn't he get into a boatload of trouble?

Originally Posted by gConquer

bad idea. i've done this. got too wild, cops came, things broke. waste of money.

Co-signing this...
Fight broke out the last one I went to a couple years ago. The guys that were throwin' the party weren't feelin' me & my crews steez.

Originally Posted by gConquer

bad idea. i've done this. got too wild, cops came, things broke. waste of money.

Co-signing this...
Fight broke out the last one I went to a couple years ago. The guys that were throwin' the party weren't feelin' me & my crews steez.

threw a big $%^ hotel party the night before prom had a huge hotel room 2 floors 4 master suits the works. Had about 14 1.75 bottles of vodka and a whole lot of chasers. security came about 2 hours in but all we did was turn down the music they came about 2 more times and said if they had to come again they would kick us out. me and my best friend when down and talked to the only neighboring suit and the guy said he had not called security in fact he was sleeping so we call the front desk and relayed the information. come to find out the person calling security on us was my boys ex girl who was jelly because we didn't let her come to the party so she was calling the hotel and complaining from her HOUSE!!!!!! but all in all we had a blast and that hauex dint ruin the night.

btw her prom weekend this year me and all of my boys returned the favorshe got kicked out on prom night no refund, revenge is sweet.

threw a big $%^ hotel party the night before prom had a huge hotel room 2 floors 4 master suits the works. Had about 14 1.75 bottles of vodka and a whole lot of chasers. security came about 2 hours in but all we did was turn down the music they came about 2 more times and said if they had to come again they would kick us out. me and my best friend when down and talked to the only neighboring suit and the guy said he had not called security in fact he was sleeping so we call the front desk and relayed the information. come to find out the person calling security on us was my boys ex girl who was jelly because we didn't let her come to the party so she was calling the hotel and complaining from her HOUSE!!!!!! but all in all we had a blast and that hauex dint ruin the night.

btw her prom weekend this year me and all of my boys returned the favorshe got kicked out on prom night no refund, revenge is sweet.

Originally Posted by Oakridegonee

lmao good +*#!.
i wouldnt throw a hotel party, they get busted way to quick

Originally Posted by Oakridegonee

lmao good +*#!.
i wouldnt throw a hotel party, they get busted way to quick

i've been to plenty! crazy night loads of fun!!...all about who you invite...if you invite people that can control themselves then you'll have fun. location and timing is important too. and keep people IN THE ROOM...a lot get busted cuz people like to hang around outside and thats how you get noise complaints.

i've been to plenty! crazy night loads of fun!!...all about who you invite...if you invite people that can control themselves then you'll have fun. location and timing is important too. and keep people IN THE ROOM...a lot get busted cuz people like to hang around outside and thats how you get noise complaints.

Back
Top Bottom