Anybody watch Rick and Morty?????? VOL....nobody exists on purpose

another crazy episode :lol:

how Tommy survives :wow:

so is that the real Beth in the end or a clone?

plus that answering machine at the end and that wasn't time travel :rofl:

my wife was talking to me towards the end
what did rick offer beth towards the endow the episode

that she is pretty much free to leave and do whatever she wants just like him and he'd make her a clone to take care of the kids and jerry while she's gone and if she wants to comeback, it'll be like she never left

that she is pretty much free to leave and do whatever she wants just like him and he'd make her a clone to take care of the kids and jerry while she's gone and if she wants to comeback, it'll be like she never left
only thing i dislike about this show
is that theres so many plot points
that i don't know if they ever gonna get resolved
i was sure we were gonna see bird person this season
or phoenix person
hell in the first 3 episodes
but nothing
and so many others
and then we only get 10 episodes
should be a 20 episode season minimum
only thing keeping show from greatness
is season length

I think that is also the fun part of the show, you are free to interpret how you want and bring your own theories but I do think Beths situation will get resolved in the upcoming season(s) just like evil Morty.

We'll probably see Phoenix Person against too once they touch up on Tammy.

I could see them making an episode similar to Rickmantis Mixup where they touch up on the world of the other miscellaneous characters of the show and somehow make it all connected.

just started season 1 thanks to this thread...took me a couple a couple of episodes to get "lost" in the universe...i love it now...

When I am doing something and have the tv on on the background, I just put those 6-8 hour episode runs from YT.

I think they get them from the DVD/BluRay because the Fwords aren't bleeped out.

Yeah i've watched the unedited ones. The unedited tone in which the hostage chick says "what the **** is going on?" in the meeseeks episode is hilarious.

When I am doing something and have the tv on on the background, I just put those 6-8 hour episode runs from YT.

I think they get them from the DVD/BluRay because the Fwords aren't bleeped out.

Where?????

I don't have a particular link, I just search for Rick and Morty and then narrow it down to live streams and there's a bunch of them that just streams it for hours and hours.

IMG_1408.jpg

Back
Top Bottom