Anybody watch Rick and Morty?????? VOL....nobody exists on purpose

Wouldn' Call it the worse but was a bad ending to the season. Was hoping it was going to be about evil morty or bird person.... we need longer season/ less wait times for the new seasons.

I don't think there is a bad R&M episode yet but that one was underwhelming towards the end, I liked it up til the middle but then it kind of became predictable. Felt like they wanted more of an action-filled episode but the ending was somewhat disappointing.

McDonald’s Is Bringing Back Szechuan Sauce for One Day Only

Coinciding with the season finale of Rick and Morty, McDonald’s has announced it is reviving its Szechuan Sauce for one day on October 7. Recently made famous by a joke in the season 3 premiere of Rick and Morty, Micky D’s has made it abundantly clear the sauce won’t last long and that it will go fast. Confirmed in a press release, a representative stated, ”limited quantities for a limited run available in [the] restaurant for one day only.”

Anyone actually tried the szechuan sauce? Ima try it out and grab some extras just in case its good

First off, it was alright in my opinion. Nothing like the Pickle Rick and Evil Morty episodes. Also what in the world was Summer wearing.

Anyone actually tried the szechuan sauce? Ima try it out and grab some extras just in case its good

It's gonna be available for 1 day.

The finale wasnt terrible. But it was definitely not something I would recommend to someone who has never seen it.

This was definitely the weakest season.

But the ricklantis mix up alone was worth it.

They should win an award for that

Damn closest one is 10 mins away. Maybe I'll pass by the outlet and cop some

That szechuan sauce is overrated and not worth going after. I had it before, think it was a promo for some Disney movie, but it tastes like the panda express teriyaki sauce you can buy at any grocery store.

I dug the episode, not home run finale stuff but it was good. The most powerful egomaniac on Earth vs a demigod that deep down he knows he doesn't have the power to stop.

they need to explore more evil morty

I hope we won't have to wait for 5592 years for season 4

He makes a great point, evil morty episode should have been the finale

This just seemed out of place because the whole season spent time connecting threads and then do what seems to be a one off for the finale.. when typically most episodes were one offs and the finales carried over

"Season three of Rick and Morty wrapped up earlier this week with the fantastic and action-packed “The Rickchurian Mortydate,” in what has overall been a solid season. And now the numbers are in, and Rick and Mortyis more than just a great show, but the number one comedy on television. According to a press release from Adult Swim on Wednesday, the network — which is the top network among young adults — now has the most watched show with the adults between the ages of 18-24 and 18-34. Likewise, the third season delivered the highest ratings in the network’s history."

dude makes some great points in the end on the season and the finale

Last edited:
This was at my local brewery

UiAAgoB.jpg

People didnt like the finale? I actually thought these last 2 episodes were better than the whole season.

Back
Top Bottom