Anyone agree on any of this stuff I'm saying in this topic that you're going to click on right now?

Aren't you 6'5 with a 42 inch vertical, dream cush airport job, with random white girls wanting to slob you, and met Ice LaFox? Nah j/p, Ibelieve you. Like they said, you were one of the original Jumpman sn's. I still remember that failure of a board you started with LilMizzes, LyricalFashions, that I made that background for. I've been on the internet far too long.

I'm sorry, but you lost me at "Everyone hates Barrack Obama"
roll.gif

My name is a song I wrote plus an area code that is home to maybe 10 NTers... maybe 10... so I'd say I'm good.

[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]There's only ONE Cobra Kai and only ONE nter that's soo sick he's writing post from thehospital, so no... i don't agree with you. I rebuke your statement![/color]

The wonderful thing about carlosdapaperboys is that carlosdapaperboys are wonderful things. Their tops are made outta rubber, their bottoms are made outtasprings. They're FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN. The most wonderful thing about carlosdapaperboys is I'm the only one. I'M THE ONLY ONE.

Yeah I honestly dont know anyone aside from a few mods and am so confused when someone is like "your the guy from so and so thread awhile back" howdo you guys remember that? Ive been on NT for a good 3 years and couldnt recall one name off the top of my head or relate it to anything they have previouslydone. lol. Maybe people are on NT to much.

I agree and also disagree.
When I used to check niketalk everyday and hit the post limit EVERYDAY! lol I knew just about all the regulars
Now I only recognize a few names...it's not that serious
I come to NT for laughs and semi news

Back
Top Bottom