Anyone agree on any of this stuff I'm saying in this topic that you're going to click on right now?

Originally Posted by roman736

I remember people by their avatar. Once they switch it they're a WHOLE different person to me.....

word to crank lucas....

Originally Posted by GreenEyes83

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Originally Posted by FeelMode

All i know is without you Jumpman, we wouldnt have had JJB
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
happy.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
smokin.gif

I do not see many JJBers post though. I guess I missed the JJB November 1st opening entrance to Niketalk when they did post and now the posting from JJBmembers dwindled down.

Niketalk has a lot more members than JJB, so it will get me quite a bit to get used to some usernames on here. It still feels like a foreign land. However, Ido still see some familiar faces who I am very fond of.

ive been here long enough to kinda know who post by what they post w/o seein a sn/sig or w/e for example
most informative news related topics are either started by lurkin or mangudai
if a reply is an essay in 1/2 long its prob meth
if a reply is about a word 1/2 its prob dirty
if theres a 8 pg thread started regarding relationships and things of that nature its either and or dubbz more than likely
if its a topic straight out of left field i can almost gurantee op started it
i could go on
i mean i dont know the regs kinda stand out

oh and as for the sn's bein the same i feel you, theres all types of "Myghty's" and shh aroun here but thats beside the point
good day to all
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Originally Posted by FeelMode

All i know is without you Jumpman, we wouldnt have had JJB
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
happy.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
smokin.gif

I do not see many JJBers post though. I guess I missed the JJB November 1st opening entrance to Niketalk when they did post and now the posting from JJB members dwindled down.

Niketalk has a lot more members than JJB, so it will get me quite a bit to get used to some usernames on here. It still feels like a foreign land. However, I do still see some familiar faces who I am very fond of.

nerd.gif

We winning regardless
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom