Anyone black out while drinking???

I stopped blacking out my sophomore year in college. Tolerance FTW or FTL, depending on how u look at it.

wats good brah!!

I stay steady lighting buddha blunts!!!
I think ima stop drinking and just keep blazing..
pimp.gif

I stopped blacking out my sophomore year in college. Tolerance FTW or FTL, depending on how u look at it.

^ I know what you mean. My tolerance has been going up steadily since freshman year, and its starting to eat up my budget. I've only blacked out a coupleof times, although its common among the people I hang out with... like 60% of college students here would be called alcoholics if they werent in college.

Someone is slippin' pills into your drink.
nerd.gif

And that's not the only thing that's slippin' in..

only happened 2 me like 3 times.

1) dont mix light n brown liquors
2) dont drink an excessive amount
3) 151 FTL it'll have u throwin up on girls faces and kickin them out and throwin up again in the sink in ur underwear .....um from wat ive heard ofcourse
embarassed.gif
smh.gif

I stopped drinking so much hard liquor because of this...would go out...find out I was out until 5-6am ...and couldn't remember anything past 130-2....notthat I was passed out...but awake..drunk...functioning (if you can call it that)

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

I stopped drinking so much hard liquor because of this...would go out...find out I was out until 5-6am ...and couldn't remember anything past 130-2....not that I was passed out...but awake..drunk...functioning (if you can call it that)
yea same here..im still good and everything i just dont remember..I wake up the next day and look at my bank account..$150 on booze
indifferent.gif

Happened to me once. It scared the #!$! out of me when I found out about it the next day. Since then I've never drank anywhere close to what I drank thatnight.

blacked out once .. but that was when i was young and stupid. i can't even remotely touch the same amount of liquor as i did in high school .

Originally Posted by JesusR23

i had a homie who wuz smashin and she passed out on him
roll.gif
wow not a good look

I would either freak out and loose the wood or will get turned on by it

glasses.gif

My friend gets a black out like every other time he drinks. He just remembers something like "I remember when we left to the club but nothing afterthat"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

roll.gif
wow not a good look

glasses.gif

turned on by it? %+@??
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

I stopped drinking so much hard liquor because of this...would go out...find out I was out until 5-6am ...and couldn't remember anything past 130-2....not that I was passed out...but awake..drunk...functioning (if you can call it that)
Pretty much the defintion/difference between passing out and blacking out. As far as everyone else is concerned youre happy, drunk, doin yourthang, but come morning time it was as if lights were on but nobody home.

OP if you blackin out like that, you might really want to ease up on the booze or at least go talk to your doctor bout it (and then s/he will tell you to kickback on the booze)

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

roll.gif
wow not a good look

glasses.gif
Hell yeh!! id being doing moves i never tried before thinkin i was doing it.
pimp.gif

Gassing my boys up"i gave her the triple axle dougie fart knocker!!!!!Put that *%% to sleep!!!!"
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom