Anyone black out while drinking???

man so many time not a good look.

1 time i drank all day went clubbin in tj drank all kinda shot. i whipped it out and took a piss in the club got kicked out was passed out on the burb me homiecam thro and helped me out i guesse we ate taco and walked all the way to the border but i dont rember any of that. i thro up in his car. i juss fell over hitmy head dont rember that.

man it was a bad tim

Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by JesusR23

i had a homie who wuz smashin and she passed out on him
roll.gif
wow not a good look

I would either freak out and loose the wood or will get turned on by it

glasses.gif
Hell yeh!! id being doing moves i never tried before thinkin i was doing it.
pimp.gif

Gassing my boys up"i gave her the triple axle dougie fart knocker!!!!!Put that *%% to sleep!!!!"
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Try eating a good meal before you start slamming drinks. You'll stay drunk a lot longer before you black out.

I think I only blackout when I drink for more than 4 hours straight...

I love bar tours 12PM to 2AM, tailgating especially for 8 PM football games at 9 AM, and special event days like State Patty's and New Years.

Blacking out is really serious. I have passed out at times and then the next morning I won't remember every detail of my night, but I don't think Ihave ever blacked out and then woke up remembering hardly anything.

And believe you me, I can drink. Still in my prime as I have just turned 21 recently, but looking forward to when my tolerance is shot and I'm smashedafter 8 drinks.

I've never blacked out but I've been stupid drunk and had one of my more responsible friends lock me in the house, remove all the liquor and take mykeys because of an incident. This was my only bad night of drinking before I started preparing to drink.

Now when I'm going out, I eat Wendy's chicken sandwich plain, chicken nuggets (no sauce) and order of fries (no ketchup) about 3 hours before hand(DONT JUDGE lol!!!).... I can pretty much drink all the vodka Iwant after that. And I remember everything.....but I never drive. I just don't chance it.

its all in your self conscience bro.. if you dont mind taking the L with what may happen when you black out, its better to notremember those things or being told about them but if it bothers you.. one easy answer to that= CUT BACK

Originally Posted by dunkjunkie954

only on bars lol.
Don't get me started on those handle bars.

This is pretty much how it goes...........

Blackout Chart:
  • Drinking: Wake up in your bed
  • Bars: Wake up on the floor or in a room that isnt your bedroom
  • Bars + Drinking: wake up in Jail

Originally Posted by jgalan713

wats good brah!!

I stay steady lighting buddha blunts!!!
I think ima stop drinking and just keep blazing..
pimp.gif

Just hit me up its been a while we need to
pimp.gif

its happened to me a couple times. nothing really bad happened though. i usually drink at home with a couple of friends to make sure i dont get too messed up

Back
Top Bottom