Anyone catch Nip/Tuck Finale?

eek.gif

Although it seemed everything was tied together too quickly.

Should've put that chick in jail when he had the chance...ending was so messed up though.

Show is mad crazy thats why I love it.

This cant be the end of the series? their has to be more

unbelievable

from what I understand, that was the SERIES finale.

if so, I guess we just assume Matt ran away with his sister, Julia goes on to be with the lesbian chick for lack of memory, and Sean, Liz, and Christian alldie.

^why would we assume Liz and Christian died? and has it been confirmed that this was the last season? and what happened with Eden since they made it seem likeshe told her mom but then she was at the hospital with Julia

Originally Posted by doyung9

Where on earth did you hear that?
laugh.gif
Anyways, I thought it was pretty good but that horrible wench-talent agent-imposter @!*+ needs to die... and sheshould take those goofy glasses with her to the pits of hell.

I think that the earlier seasons of Nip/Tuck were a lot better than the recent ones. Seems like they have too many things going on in recent seasons/episodes.The finale was wild, though. I still enjoy the show.

Originally Posted by The Rat Pack Is Back

things that happen in this season is way too over the top

past seasons were WAY better
This past season and especially the finale, were way too over the top, even for Nip/Tuck. I kind of feel like the series has jumped the shark. This isalso NOT the end of the series, it is supposedly coming back this fall. They split the season into two. The first 14 episodes are apparently season 5, whilethe last 8 will be season 6.

Originally Posted by doyung9

if so, I guess we just assume Matt ran away with his sister, Julia goes on to be with the lesbian chick for lack of memory, and Sean, Liz, and Christian all die.

You mean SEASON finale.......

Show is way over the top...but I still watch it.
alien.gif
At dude banging ol lady with no legs.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
at eden..anyone know her real age?

No, I mean SERIES.

I remember reading an interview with Ryan Murphy a while back and he said it was the last season.

Originally Posted by The Rat Pack Is Back

things that happen in this season is way too over the top

past seasons were WAY better

I remember I made the post when the season first started saying the same thing and folks disagreed
laugh.gif

The finale was pretty crazy. They didn't have to show Christian doin ol girl with her nubs in the air...
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom