Anyone catch Nip/Tuck Finale?

Originally Posted by doyung9

No, I mean SERIES.

I remember reading an interview with Ryan Murphy a while back and he said it was the last season.

You might be right, but apparently there are still more episodes they're airing later on this year.

Wiki:
[h2]Season 5[/h2]
Nip/Tuck has finished production for 14 of the 22 new episodes, although it's unclear whether the 22 will be two seasons or considered onelong, expanded season. Regardless, the 22 will not run consecutively because of the writers' strike. Nip/Tuck's fifth season officiallydebuted on October 30, 2007, with the finale airing on February 19, 2008. The remaining 8 episodes (15-22) are going to air in the Summer of 2008.

Oh, I'm not trying to be the end-all be-all authority on this, I'm just stating what I heard.

Personally, I'd love for them to shoot and air the remaining 8 episodes that the WGA strike stopped, hopefully tie up the loose ends.

Season 5 was a bit over the top, but I liked it. Season 4 on the other hand was just not god in my opinion. Nothing will beat Season 1. I can't wait forNip/Tuck's return.

Originally Posted by jgalan713

Show is way over the top...but I still watch it.
alien.gif
At dude banging ol lady with no legs.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
at eden..anyone know her real age?
20 y/o

Nip/Tuck = my current favorite TV show

I've seen every episode of this show, been watching since the series premiere. I knew seans old agent would come after him, you'd think people withmoney like that would have some good security before allowing anyone in and knowing that crazy ##% woman would come back.

This has gotta be the last season of Nip/Tuck. I just watched the rerun again today and there's no way Sean is gonna make it to the next episode. Thewriters are coming up with ideas that are toooooooo crazy.

Back
Top Bottom