Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

I copped an Apache 3800 case for my project 2020 cards from harbor freight for a little over $30 after 20% off coupon. I can get about 20 in per row. I have a pelican case the exact same size for my PSA graded stuff.
7AF849EB-6301-42AC-B43A-06546D6F31F1.jpeg 69532151-A644-4F55-929F-3490C6FAD100.jpeg
been meaning to stop by HF. Where’d you find the coupon and it’ll fit BGS/PSA slabs?

Joined Packmans online break and randomly was assigned the Knicks. Hit a couple of RJs. I'll post em up when I take delivery.

Thinking of getting my Robert RCs graded. Any tips on how to start the process?

You can either submit directly to the grading company or use a sub service that handles everything for you after you ship the cards to them.

I've personally only submitted directly thus far (2 orders), to PSA.

I would go to PSA and/or BGS website and check out their rates and look around to start to get a feel for all of it.

If you want to use a sub service, there are a bunch of people that do it. https://pcsportscards.com/grading/psa-submissions/ seems as legit as they come after researching it a bit, but I havent used them yet. br0keballer br0keballer got a dude that he uses too, as do others in this thread.

first off, is this for your PC or a quick flip? How many cards do you plan on grading? Off that you should decide what service you want to do. If it’s a high valued card and you plan on flipping I’d def spend the money on a 2 day turn around to get it graded to get it back quick. If not just do economy but don’t plan on getting it back in 4-6 months. Like maldonado maldonado said you can go through a sub service and they handle all the paper work and prep your cards for you and usually get a better rate for bulk submission. Any other questions feel free to ask

first off, is this for your PC or a quick flip? How many cards do you plan on grading? Off that you should decide what service you want to do. If it’s a high valued card and you plan on flipping I’d def spend the money on a 2 day turn around to get it graded to get it back quick. If not just do economy but don’t plan on getting it back in 4-6 months. Like maldonado maldonado said you can go through a sub service and they handle all the paper work and prep your cards for you and usually get a better rate for bulk submission. Any other questions feel free to ask
I would like to flip the cards in a couple of years, so no rush on getting them back.

Sweet, I'll ask my cousin about the sub service that he uses.

I’ll take a oop for one lol. Damn good stuff man.
No wax ever for me, just another mail day of cards.
I should’ve read the fine print when it read Luka Samanic not Doncic prizms.

6687A0A8-7092-4ACE-8DEB-F76AE25F7B68.jpeg

I’ve been out of the card game for a long time but looking for something fun to open. Can anyone recommend a good box of 2020 football to open that might include some autos/memorabilia? just looking for something fun to open nothing too crazy price wise, thanks

I’ve been out of the card game for a long time but looking for something fun to open. Can anyone recommend a good box of 2020 football to open that might include some autos/memorabilia? just looking for something fun to open nothing too crazy price wise, thanks
Optic or prizm havent came out yet. Mosaic comes out on 9/11. Donruss just dropped. Thats prob your cheapest option. I'm personally waiting for the other 3 but Donruss is a good cost efficient option when most things are thru the roof

what basketball cards (if any) can you cop at Target??
Recently Chronicles and Illusions came out but the first person that catches a fresh stock usually grabs it all so it makes it super tough.

You can go on ebay right now and buy either product for a slight mark up and its prob the cheapest it'll ever be so if you really are itchin I'd suggest to just go that route.

If its not a crazy mark up sometimes it's worth that little extra premium, vs driving to 5 walmarts/targets all week and consistently striking out

good luck on that Stadium Club box...opened one a couple of days ago and outside of Bichette, Lewis, and Alvarez rookies it was a whole lot of hot garbage :lol:
If anyone thinks Stadium Club was a line to make big money, they played themselves. The photography alone should make that line a higher end product.

Back
Top Bottom