Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Here's some of the other highlights.

Kamara 1 of 1 and 50 of 50

Chris Jones 5 of 9. (9?) :lol:

The two Taylor rookies are #'d to 100 and 10. Thielen to 25.

Why I get 3 diff Mariner Auto's? :lol: :frown:

IMG_20200905_205136.jpg

getting addicted again....can you reference me to other card sites where you can buy/sell/trade?? I've only done ebay and facebook groups. thx!

Walmart by me had no nba or mlb stuff just a few “fat pack” nfl 2020 score joints
Got two and pulled this not bad

Attachments

• FEC4BD08-8CD5-4712-8812-D07D96CF8097.jpeg
    FEC4BD08-8CD5-4712-8812-D07D96CF8097.jpeg
    317.5 KB · Views: 119
Discord is a good one. Specifically the SPI one. I’ve moved a lot of stuff there. Don’t have to deal with the annoyance of eBay fees either.

SCI? That’s the only sports card one I’m in (sports card investor) on discord.

Blowout forums ain’t bad either.

Might be a long shot, but does anyone in here have a 1989 Topps SF Giants Will Ferrell card for sale? Came out in 2015, I think when he attempted to play for all MLB teams during Spring Training.

Opened my first Topps Chrome cello pack from the stuff I've been sitting on and pulled this - Gold /50
20200909_081601.jpg

20200909_081610.jpg

Isn't that the variation card?

It is, that's the variation card, the regular rookie of his is the same as the Robert, Right Handed batting stance.

Isn't that the variation card?

It is, that's the variation card, the regular rookie of his is the same as the Robert, Right Handed batting stance.
I’ve had some decent luck on base Lewis rookies in chrome packs but not this version and certainly not the /50 lol. Nice pull. Got picked for the Ben baller topps purchase. Unsure if I’m gonna open or sell it yet lol.

No basketball as usual but some chrome and some donruss football gravity packs.

Was there when another guy was there. Older white guy literally weighing packs then asking me if I’m looking for packs/boxes he’d sell at a markup. SMH

No basketball as usual but some chrome and some donruss football gravity packs.

Was there when another guy was there. Older white guy literally weighing packs then asking me if I’m looking for packs/boxes he’d sell at a markup. SMH
Man, that’s garbage lol. I was walking into target and saw they must of recently got stocked. There was a dude in a construction outfit scanning product and loading it into his cart and when he saw me approach, he literally cleared the shelf lol. I ended up taking two boxes of topps chrome out of his cart lol.

Back
Top Bottom