Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Look what arrived today at target. Megas
BC6008C9-A3A4-4C08-B0C8-404CB6094BC1.jpeg

Bert. Bert. - i don't think those hoops packs are worth it. compare those base vs the premium stock set...and the ones listed above are just plain chrome vs a prizm looking ones just for base. just my opinion.

you can see vids on youtube of peeps ripping packs for reference.

I don’t think anyone’s sent any in to get graded :lol:
oh man, people in the hobby are buzzing about THT. a couple of good games and you can be sure tons are going to group subs for grading. :lol: his ungraded mosaic silver are selling for $80.

thought id share some pickup via trade. 07 Upper Deck Chronology auto, Kobe’s iconic 81 point game.

UpperDeck designs are instant classics. wish they still have NBA license.

F33EC1E3-AD0D-4C14-82C7-5C6E5C2C9B0C.jpeg

nba hoops Premium Stock releasing retail this week

i hope walmart lets me eat, i just need one box bro..knowing them its probably going to be only two boxes put up and the scalper hawking all morning

nba hoops Premium Stock releasing retail this week

i hope walmart lets me eat, i just need one box bro..knowing them its probably going to be only two boxes put up and the scalper hawking all morning

Walmart the only place to get them?

My rep usually stocks on Wednesdays. Last 3 have been dry... Was in the area of that target today and decided to stop. I was 15 min too late. Went to the aisle and there was:
Prizm College Hoops
Prizm College Baseball
WWE
Hockey
1 box of rookies and stars

I was talking to a guy that was there and he said the rep just told him that the second she put stuff out, 1 guy put it all in his cart and that the guy I was talking to was 10 min too late lol

Cool guy, and we each chatted about the hobby for a bit.

I waited in line to checkout as I had to get my wife some stuff... spotted 1 hanger of Prizm stashed away near the self checkout so I lucked out and got one NFL Prizm.

Second location was absolutely loaded. Prizm football and hoops this week. I was first in line and split it evenly with like 6 other dude. This is what I have to bring home. Target Hoops megas are 39.99. Target has a second hoops mega for targets with end caps in the toy area for 49.99. So stores with end caps will get both the 39.99 and 49.99 boxes

465CA37E-2244-4927-9F0C-6204C4A4D84F.jpeg

I do both....

Had my vendor look on the tablet at the Bay area stores this morning and they have the megas. One was hit today by me in afternoon but they are there

Second location was absolutely loaded. Prizm football and hoops this week. I was first in line and split it evenly with like 6 other dude. This is what I have to bring home. Target Hoops megas are 39.99. Target has a second hoops mega for targets with end caps in the toy area for 49.99. So stores with end caps will get both the 39.99 and 49.99 boxes

465CA37E-2244-4927-9F0C-6204C4A4D84F.jpeg

do you have the dpci number for the NBA hoops boxes by chance off the receipt? Thanks!

Does dpci or stock locating even matter for Walmart/target?

big City, hell anywhere, it’s stocked by a secondary vendor and if you’re not there when it’s stocked or within 5-10 mins you’re SOL.

Even if it’s stocked by a vendor, it still has to go through Target’s system. It still pulls up that number and they can tell you how many on hand and what store. Did that last week on a few calls I made to a few targets.

^ its a new target, one of those diet targets, so i doubt its even allocated to the store

its nice tho has everything I need, just only pokemon/yugioh/magic the gathering

Back
Top Bottom