Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Ripped about 5 of my Hoops cellos last night out of boredom. Pulled this on the last pack and decided to stop while I was ahead.

Went back to Walmart and grabbed the Illusion Megas they had on the shelf still. Might rip 1, haven’t decided yet.

858A3B5A-E2BB-4AB4-B8F4-EB9D73D0CF99.jpeg

you got **** sitting on your shelves ?

Rural, low-income area. No one around here knows or cares (as of yet). I bought 5 hoops megas at lunch time Friday at 12, came back once I got off at 3:30 grabbed another 7.

Then went back yesterday and grabbed the 6 illusion Megas. All the employees that work in the Walmart knows me and my mom (She's a Principal and I teach at the high school) they would hold the boxes for me if I asked them to.

It's really just area dependent.

Rural, low-income area. No one around here knows or cares (as of yet). I bought 5 hoops megas at lunch time Friday at 12, came back once I got off at 3:30 grabbed another 7.

Then went back yesterday and grabbed the 6 illusion Megas. All the employees that work in the Walmart knows me and my mom (She's a Principal and I teach at the high school) they would hold the boxes for me if I asked them to.

Help a fellow teacher out! lol

help a fellow ntker out lol

if you want to make extra $$$ DM me...i'm interested in your services

Help a fellow teacher out! lol
help a fellow ntker out lol

I have no problem ooping a blaster or 2 up here (I still gotta eat too) to anyone as long as you cover shipping costs. I only collect basketball. Most football I always leave unless its Prizm or Optic or course, and baseball I never touch.

I left all the Chrome update, and Contenders football on the shelf last week.

I have no problem ooping a blaster or 2 up here (I still gotta eat too) to anyone as long as you cover shipping costs. I only collect basketball. Most football I always leave unless its Prizm or Optic or course, and baseball I never touch.

Absolutely will man! I collect basketball, football, baseball, and a little hockey. I'd greatly appreciate the help!

PM'd you. let me know. thx!

Don't even know if it fits here cause y'all probably don't care about Top Shot, but I managed to grab 3 packs of Cool Cats. Each pack comes with a Cool Cat card which each goes for ~$180 in their marketplace. The Devin Booker which I hit is going $280 at the low. I paid $15/pack. Really curious to see the future of this.

i bought one that friday night also

thought u was lying

i pulled a derrick jones blocking lebron cool cat

lowest ask price is $500

sell sell sell!! save a little for prizm retail (Bars!!!)

Back
Top Bottom