Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Screenshot_20210129-090322.png

So what's the move with these? You hope that there are some rare cards in there to justify the purchase?

Do you then send them to get graded then sell on eBay?

So what's the move with these? You hope that there are some rare cards in there to justify the purchase?

Do you then send them to get graded then sell on eBay?

If you're opening - yes, you're hoping to hit something of value. Grading is always an option.

The real play is keeping them sealed/unopened

Not that either guy is right but here is an alternate take
Screen Shot 2021-01-29 at 8.16.20 AM.png

Markets always have corrections. An actual bubble? Maybe, but nobody knows for sure..

Me personally, if my collection became worthless overnight I'd be skrate because I've only spent money I can afford to lose. Which, for something like this, should always be the play.

I'm just having fun lol

Does anyone know how to get a card graded?

First gotta decide if you want to go with PSA or BGS (SGC is another grading co)

Once you decide that, you gotta decide if you want to submit directly or through sub service, which is just a middle man that aggregates peoples cards and does one big sub

I'd start by going on PSA's site and digging around.

Then check out PCSportscards.com
He does group subs (there are a bunch that do it)

So the Mega guarantees a rookie auto?

dam I missed out

How do you guys store/keep your opened cards

I got a old binder with some sleeves bought from amazon but the cards come out a little from the top

Last edited:
Is that checkout or for the cards? What time of day is this? And does anyone work?

gotta say, these gotta be flippers. They’ll buy tampons if there was a shortage and demand at 2x.

Is that checkout or for the cards? What time of day is this? And does anyone work?

gotta say, these gotta be flippers. They’ll buy tampons if there was a shortage and demand at 2x.
Im judging haha I’m sure a majority of that line are looking at eBay prices

Back
Top Bottom