Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Was randomly on the Target app about an hour ago and was able to get 2 2021 NBA Chronicle Draft Pick blaster boxes as Red Card exclusive. I'm usually never up early enough for them haha.

those arent sought after like that, got 5 coming in myself

they are still available on the app

those arent sought after like that, got 5 coming in myself

they are still available on the app
Yeah I get it, I just know folks that love this draft class and are trying to get anything they can (me included). Took a break last year from cards (MLB and NBA) so this has been my first purchase. Hoping to grab future NBA stuff.

Yeah I get it, I just know folks that love this draft class and are trying to get anything they can (me included). Took a break last year from cards (MLB and NBA) so this has been my first purchase. Hoping to grab future NBA stuff.

They are fun to open if you haven’t opened anything in a while. I bought 4 last year. Hit a LaMelo redemption

Not sure if anyone cares about the MLB Candy stuff, but somebody on the Discord opened the 1/1 Ohtani NFT which includes a real life experience, likely with Ohtani of course. I still love physical cards and autos, but the NFT stuff is interesting too.

Not sure if anyone cares about the MLB Candy stuff, but somebody on the Discord opened the 1/1 Ohtani NFT which includes a real life experience, likely with Ohtani of course. I still love physical cards and autos, but the NFT stuff is interesting too.
What y'all doing for a day with Ohtani? Drink and party ? Play golf? Play some catch?

Speaking of redemptions, has anyone ever actually gotten one back? :lol:

I have sent in multiple redemptions, I have never once gotten a card back. Literally, zero. Between Topps and Panini.

I just hit a Jo Adell Topps Chrome auto redemption, I sent it in, I know full well I'll never see the damn card. :frown: :smh:

What y'all doing for a day with Ohtani? Drink and party ? Play golf? Play some catch?
LOL! Wouldn't doubt if the IRL experience was just like a first pitch, pictures with the player, and some signed gear. Candy's 1/1 Stadium stuff mostly came with first pitch, 4 tickets, and like team store credit or something.

With Ohtani being in Anaheim, I'd go to Disneyland/California Adventure, drink in-park, and go on all the Star Wars, Marvel, and Cali Adventure stuff, then drive up to K-Town in LA for Korean BBQ and karaoke. He seems like the type of dude that would go HAM on some anime theme songs.

Mail day with a few local hits (Barnes & Noble)

C7662836-20B3-4A4F-896F-DE1684D9EB7D.jpg

**I'm open for trades....just let me know

Speaking of redemptions, has anyone ever actually gotten one back? :lol:

I have sent in multiple redemptions, I have never once gotten a card back. Literally, zero. Between Topps and Panini.

I just hit a Jo Adell Topps Chrome auto redemption, I sent it in, I know full well I'll never see the damn card. :frown: :smh:

I typed this yesterday, so of course I got another God damn redemption today. :stoneface: :smh:

I have like 4 current ones out, still no cards come back. Now I have to send another. :smh:

Stopped at Walmart and was stocked. But no good nba. I bought two power football boxes just to rip.
When did Walmart Jack up the price on stuff? $27 for blasters. $60 megas

Attachments

• 6A76B63B-9197-4B5C-83B1-F65B08585A32.jpeg
    6A76B63B-9197-4B5C-83B1-F65B08585A32.jpeg
    527.2 KB · Views: 124
When did Walmart Jack up the price on stuff? $27 for blasters. $60 megas

This year. Part of their way of slowing down some of the reselling stuff. Limiting quantities and raising prices to try and prevent some of the shelve clearings that were taking place before.

It's kind of working, because my wife and daughter have been able to find stuff for me the last few weeks, they didn't find **** for over a year before, so I've been able to get a couple of this and a couple of that. It's been more like 2019 than 2020 that's for sure. :lol:

This year. Part of their way of slowing down some of the reselling stuff. Limiting quantities and raising prices to try and prevent some of the shelve clearings that were taking place before.

It's kind of working, because my wife and daughter have been able to find stuff for me the last few weeks, they didn't find **** for over a year before, so I've been able to get a couple of this and a couple of that. It's been more like 2019 than 2020 that's for sure. :lol:

yeesh. I was going to grab some of those chronicle and UFC blasters. But didn't want the extra $8 a blaster lol. I'll do it for Prizm and Select though.

Btw, that's gotta be what Target is waiting for to drop, right?

yeesh. I was going to grab some of those chronicle and UFC blasters. But didn't want the extra $8 a blaster lol. I'll do it for Prizm and Select though.

Btw, that's gotta be what Target is waiting for to drop, right?

I think Target has been doin more online drops. In fact, I think they had Topps Chrome and Topps Fire up for quite a while. (I need to get some Fire but haven't pulled the trigger yet)

I think Target has been doin more online drops. In fact, I think they had Topps Chrome and Topps Fire up for quite a while. (I need to get some Fire but haven't pulled the trigger yet)

Yeah I knew they were doing online. Haven't seen any big ones in a few weeks. Wish they'd go back to in-store too.

Love when stars make kids a priority - Luka seems like a good dude from all reports

Dude is as genuine as they come man.
As you can imagine, there were TONS of people vying for an auto at the game and the dude signed coming out for warm ups, and then at 3 different spots coming off the court after warm ups. Must have took care of at least 50 people, it was crazy.

His autographed cards are so damn expensive at this point, I never scooped one so these are my sons first Luka autos for the collection.

Opened up both Selects that I got a couple weeks ago…. pulls I think…

79D41F6D-DF57-4491-B02D-3015D1A8093E.jpeg

I ordered these 2 Walmart Pokémon BF premium collection boxes yesterday and they already made it here! Free shipping too!

2EC2A1CE-9EBE-4A6C-9B5C-DEA82C8A8513.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom