Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

What can they do if u have possession of the card?

Maybe make a fake slab and use your number to have to looked like it was actually graded

Y’all just show up hella early and rely on your sons cuteness?

Lol we just show up, simple as that

I don’t rely on anything, everything my kids get are theirs, for their own collection. Something they asked to do, so I take them.

I come in peace but always one (usually the same)person that gotta feel some typa way lol I won’t post anything else

I don’t rely on anything, everything my kids get are theirs, for their own collection. Something they asked to do, so I take them.

Always one person that gotta feel some typa way lol I won’t post anything else

Love this for the kids - really respect the players that stop and sign for them too. I remember how exciting it was when I was a kid.

Even made me like players I hated a la Timmy D for beating my Knicks 😂

Love this for the kids - really respect the players that stop and sign for them too. I remember how exciting it was when I was a kid.

Even made me like players I hated a la Timmy D for beating my Knicks 😂

I feel you brother. Lol that’s funny re: Timmeh

Them seeing the couple things I still have left from when I was a kid is what got my sons asking me to take them to try.

My kids are HEAVY into basketball, even my daughter. The three that are into it are all playing organized, and have been since around 7-8 ish. Been fun man.

Bout to get into this Memphis/Minnesota game 🔥

I come in peace but always one (usually the same)person that gotta feel some typa way lol I won’t post anything else
Showing up with boxes and binders

No shade bro.

Got 2 young kids and would do the same for them if they showed an interest. Just wondering how early you show up. Here I think it’s a certain time before tip off right when doors open then like 45 mins before tip off they make you head towards your seats so wouldn’t be able to get down that low for autographs for them.

From what I remembered your son must have been hyped with Ja tonight!

Did a random group submit almost a year ago with my boy and his cousin. Nothing crazy for me.. mainly all pc. But they sent in some nice stuff 🤯
B334C005-A18C-4D29-B0D8-56A2EB24D0C5.jpeg

FAEF0DF1-742D-4183-A412-554393ADACAD.jpeg

6E03BD61-E4B3-4C84-9730-0A3D0A09D9FF.jpeg

5B812FFA-AAC0-4F00-91A6-E9D1715D94AB.jpeg

E0C25E7E-4823-4C97-A718-EDF69F3E22A4.jpeg

How much does something like that run with a group submit?

I’ve got a blue reactive Edwards rookie I’d like to send in as well as a genesis Lebron but don’t really want to spend $150 each as they aren’t higher end cards

I recently looked up the price of getting cards graded.. they sealing this **** with gold or something? i don't understand

is PSA the only reputable grading service?

Could one of you dudes explain to me why I saw two middle-aged white dudes smack each other up over some DC comic cards yesterday?

Was tryna see if Walmart sold Cabo for a game night, and when I get to the games section it was looking like January 6th.

Last edited:
Could one of you dudes explain to me why I saw two middle aged white dudes smack each other up over some DC comic cards yesterday?

Was tryna see if Walmart sold Cabo, and when I get to the games section it was looking like January 6th.
Its pretty much the only sealed product in retail that you can flip and make good money at the moment.

I got a bunch myself from Walmart.com coming...Flipping half of it lol

Back
Top Bottom