Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Don’t follow baseball much but is he the hot rookie to get right now? That’s a sick looking card!
Thanks man. Ya for sure he’s awesome. So many exciting players to watch right now between him, vlad and ohtani. I’m watching more baseball than the NBA playoffs lmao.

I recently looked up the price of getting cards graded.. they sealing this **** with gold or something? i don't understand

is PSA the only reputable grading service?

The demand. Everyone wants to get their cards slabbed. We are in the Slab era right now. Going to look almost similar to the Junk Wax era in a few years.

21/25 hit today out of a retail pack today

DEFF045E-BC92-43A5-84D1-B1E78DCB08D5.jpeg

I recently looked up the price of getting cards graded.. they sealing this **** with gold or something? i don't understand

is PSA the only reputable grading service?
Not at all. Beckett is reliable too and doesn't cost as much to grade cards.

Was about to go and get a jumbo until I saw the current price. Sheesh.
Ya man it’s absurd. I was going to lock a case of hobby in at 3k months ago but never pulled the trigger thinking it might go down to like 219 a box. Now it’s just straight up disgusting. I might just try to grab a sealed blaster case at this point.

Ya man it’s absurd. I was going to lock a case of hobby in at 3k months ago but never pulled the trigger thinking it might go down to like 219 a box. Now it’s just straight up disgusting. I might just try to grab a sealed blaster case at this point.
Maybe I'll just wait till Chrome releases and take my chances on grabbing a Wander Franco parallel lol

dude pulled a blue Cristian team match & gold julio..i think you did fine

not everything has to be a 1st ...vets sells for good money also when they on a run or called up

bout to raid my walmart and target today to see if bowman finally reached sfla

^Prolly the best thing in that picture

Recent return from PSA… card is going insane right now…

2A915597-6A15-42CD-9190-CFE28117E641.jpeg

Yea man just got back from vaca to my /49 purp

All im missing is a /10 gold and a 1/1 which was on ebay a couple months back for about 1500 so wont be getting that 1

Anybody that can assist with the gold ill appreciate it

DD7124B1-17C7-43B7-A890-03B5820505FD.jpeg

Bottom 3 is red out of 149, blue out of 99 and the purp

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom