Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

I wonder if it’s going to be another year of me just buying singles Or if I’m going to get my hands on some Prizm at a reasonable price (last year I was able to get retail Prizm was ‘18 Prizm…great year too, never pulled Base Luka but pulled a few Luka prizms and 2 red/white/blue Lukas. Also pulled a lot of Trae out of it, pulled 2 silver and a Mojo Lebron that year too.)

The morant dolph card jumped up again because of the popular social media sites/blogs recently posted about the card. It did have a huge jump when young dolph died. But a casual non card collector just found out about this card recently due the exposure and have eaten it up. Most of the high sales were on eBay. All the sports cards group and card shows are not moving these cards like that to other sports cards collectors in the know. This chronicles rookies have a high pop count and won’t hold value if you really investing in morant. Market will come down quick on these. Cool card to have though like the mark jackson menendez brothers card and other cool cards with meaning behind it.
I have that card in a top loader somewhere. I like Chronicles Because you get a crapload of rookies and it’s great for just PC collecting and ripping packs. Sometimes you get lucky and pull a low numbered parallel (I pulled a Maxey Purple Limited) it‘s not too high ceiling, but the floor isn’t necessarily that low.

I ended up buying a couple of these for like $15-20 bucks. Got them graded and they came back Psa8 and 9 lol worth less than what I initially paid
Here they are.

7D34B64E-22DC-4735-A00E-1E2C2F6D2030.jpeg

Fat packs are :pimp:
Found an auto earlier on my way to SF.

Always wanted a Zion auto card but it had to be him lol

2042BADC-4B83-4AF3-9461-145A81A2A734.jpeg
:lol: Who knows. The way things are going this might turn out to be the better Zion auto to have in the long run. I hope not though. Got plenty of Zion I don’t want to regret holding onto.

Damn. LeBron 1/1 triple Logoman was pulled..... and it was the damn company that scammed the dude out of the Trevor Lawrence Kaboom in January.

Of course.
Those college guys who said they would donate X amount after the fact?
Nothing came of all that? They’re able to go on with life scratch free and then pull that 1/1? Life ain’t fair.

Do they flip for a living or have enough to buy boxes upon boxes and hope for the lottery winners?

Nothing came of all that? They’re able to go on with life scratch free and then pull that 1/1? Life ain’t fair.

Do they flip for a living or have enough to buy boxes upon boxes and hope for the lottery winners?

I believe they went back on it and gave the dude the card or sold it and gave him the proceeds - forget exactly

The thing is they could screw someone again and their fanboys would still slurp them

I believe they went back on it and gave the dude the card or sold it and gave him the proceeds - forget exactly

I dont think he ever got the card. I think they donated a portion of the proceeds to charity or something. Unless you saw something different.

Do y’all think the big name breakers get loaded boxes? Or that certain cards that are going to goldin get better grades?

I always see that stuff in comments on IG

Do y’all think the big name breakers get loaded boxes? Or that certain cards that are going to goldin get better grades?

I always see that stuff in comments on IG

Always wondered this, i thought breakers buy through the same channels we do just at a larger scale because of the funds available

Back
Top Bottom