Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

My wife found a box online (for 80 bucks :frown: :smh: )

But it worked out ok.....

IMG_20200714_203832.jpg

You going to open them up soon? Let us know what you find!
Finally had time late last night to open up some packs and so far, I've got a lot of base cards. Got some foil cards from the Bowman stack, but nothing of high value. I think from all the foil cards, the most 'expensive' card is the Rainbow foil Gerrit Cole card at like $2 lolol.

I thought I'd atleast get a decent autograph card or a patch card.

Opening packs was fun to do and to put them in order. I then looked up the checklists for both series and damn, that's a lot of cards! lol going to see if I can really complete the entire set.

My wife looked at me with the "another hobby, huh" lol

Do you guys put all your cards in sleeves or just the foils or cards that you personally like? Debating if I should sleeve everything.

Last edited:
Getting back 4 luka base rc prizms 2 zions base and 1 zion Silver by next week from psa! The silver zion I’m expecting a 9, but still wanted it slabbed. Just hope I could get 10’s on half of the luka zion base.

Getting back 4 luka base rc prizms 2 zions base and 1 zion Silver by next week from psa! The silver zion I’m expecting a 9, but still wanted it slabbed. Just hope I could get 10’s on half of the luka zion base.

Nice man, I have a Luka prizm base that just completed grading and is in assembly. Fingers crossed its a 10 but expecting a 9.

Prob be a 7 lol

Finally had time late last night to open up some packs and so far, I've got a lot of base cards. Got some foil cards from the Bowman stack, but nothing of high value. I think from all the foil cards, the most 'expensive' card is the Rainbow foil Gerrit Cole card at like $2 lolol.

I thought I'd atleast get a decent autograph card or a patch card.

Opening packs was fun to do and to put them in order. I then looked up the checklists for both series and damn, that's a lot of cards! lol going to see if I can really complete the entire set.

My wife looked at me with the "another hobby, huh" lol

Do you guys put all your cards in sleeves or just the foils or cards that you personally like? Debating if I should sleeve everything.
bruh don't sleeve everythinh just the rookies, short prints, variations, autos, color/number cards, etc..don't need to sleeve up base cards unless you want to for fun lol...you can always throw them in those cardboard card storeage boxes

bruh don't sleeve everythinh just the rookies, short prints, variations, autos, color/number cards, etc..don't need to sleeve up base cards unless you want to for fun lol...you can always throw them in those cardboard card storeage boxes
So is it safe to say the basecards have little/no value?

Just got my Keston Hiura card and sent it to PSA. I've never done it before so I just checked minimum grade of 9. Cool learning process I guess.

Might have to drop by that card shop to see if they go anything good. I've fishing just about every other day and always pass by the area lol
I think he does. I was there for a minute talking to the owner and a regular. And the regular was buying up packs like it was nothing. He opened up a Bowman Saphhire box and supposedly got one of the cards that going for $400 lol. Then he opened some football cards and a CeeDee Lamb and Joe Burrow card that was worth good money.

He has a Panini National Treasure Box for $3999 lol

Got my 2nd box of Bowman today + a bunch of random stuff.

I believe I'm 85-90% complete with the Bowman set. I think I have every player either thru Chrome or paper.

Was hopin to land a lil better auto after pulling the Witt /299 in the first one, but overall I've done well with both boxes. Collins orange /25, Robert green /99, the red is 5/5 and the Bichette insert is /50. With the Witt Auto that's a pretty good year.

IMG_20200711_190349.jpg
IMG_20200711_161649.jpg

IMG_20200711_140802.jpg

IMG_20200711_174951.jpg
Which Bowman boxes did you buy? Hobby? Jumbo? I'm starting on my Bowman set.

That’s the thing I struggle with. All these LCS’s out there and I get it s a business but hard to support the LCS when prices are what they are and lots of times online is less.

That’s the thing I struggle with. All these LCS’s out there and I get it s a business but hard to support the LCS when prices are what they are and lots of times online is less.
Right it’s hard but in a way I get it. Usually they take care of your down the line.

I pick out all the good ones I like and toss out the rest. The ones I like get put on those sleeves you put in binders/folder and I’ll look through them once in a while.

Just bought more Bowman Hobby Jumbo packs lol
This hobby is very addictive and expensive, beware! :lol:

I pick out all the good ones I like and toss out the rest. The ones I like get put on those sleeves you put in binders/folder and I’ll look through them once in a while.

This hobby is very addictive and expensive, beware! :lol:
Dammit, I know. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom