Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

yea man, I just keep a low profile on the internet in general to be safe. I don’t even do social media cause of nosy people/coworkers/recruiters.

no doubt

You got that right. People only get my Google Voice number until I know them well and I don’t really do Social Media; chickenheads included. The amount of things you can figure out by a few pieces of information is scary, and eye opening.

You got that right. People only get my Google Voice number until I know them well and I don’t really do Social Media; chickenheads included. The amount of things you can figure out by a few pieces of information is scary, and eye opening.

Yessir. Just a scary world we live in. The advent of the internet has been a gift and a curse

Yeah never really post things on social media. I'm not trying to get likes and s$@t. Was just showing the peepsy car projects. What a mistake. Ever since this card thing started popping I haven't posted anything :wow:....I learnedfrom mistakes lol

Slabbed for life, makes trading, buying or selling a lot easier. However, I have nothing against collectors that likes to buy/collect raw. The price on graded cards right now are out of control. Never seen this market this volatile.

The last 2 days, sales have been crazy with Tatis cards. All are sold now. Thanks Tatis :pimp: :pimp:
Always said he was the best rookie from last year as long as he stays healthy.

The last 2 days, sales have been crazy with Tatis cards. All are sold now. Thanks Tatis :pimp: :pimp:
Always said he was the best rookie from last year as long as he stays healthy.

MVIMG_20200725_221230.jpg
IMG_20200725_221303.jpg

Yeah never really post things on social media. I'm not trying to get likes and s$@t. Was just showing the peepsy car projects. What a mistake. Ever since this card thing started popping I haven't posted anything :wow:....I learnedfrom mistakes lol
I grabbed one right before the Gary vee hype and it nearly doubled in price !

I grabbed one right before the Gary vee hype and it nearly doubled in price !
Even those Allen & ginter ones went up lol. Eff it I'm gonna buy up all the 2019 green complete boxes tomorrow. Those were easy to grade

I think Topps Chrome and Finst are my favorite lines. These colors pop out really well.

Literally bought a card I’ve been eying 1k plus and paid this morning on eBay.

15 mins later I get the 5% eBay bucks notification.

wtf.

Back
Top Bottom