Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

mike awesome mike awesome holllllllyyyy ffffff

brooo my first score ever!!!!!!!!!

E3792F1A-F9C7-438D-B80C-C901D57DD433.jpeg

there were plenty more prizms. Dude took the other half of Megas and I told him to leave some for this next guy so he left a cello and he cleared the blasters

Sold most of those to my buddies at cost since it will be their first time getting their hands on hoops and nfl. I kept 1 mega prizm, hoops blaster+hanger for myself.
Ended up sleeving all rookies and cased a few lol and I got an auto Michael Pitt Jr

what time are you guys catching these restocks?

I havent caught anything at Target in months (Bowman) and it used to be clockwork - 11am on Friday.

The 3 Walmarts I got lucky at once or twice would be 9am-noon on Thursdays but the past 3 weeks its been nada. Only caught that first week of Prizm football and of course the stocker put a 2/per limit on it.

Ive checked every week since, multiple stores and it would usually have Playoff football or Topps baseball so Im guessing I missed those restocks, but other stores look bare af. Guessing those stores Im either missing entirely, or they're getting stocked on different days now..

Headed to Walmart and gonna hit the V-Day section at Target this morning too. Thanks mike awesome mike awesome

mike awesome mike awesome holllllllyyyy ffffff

brooo my first score ever!!!!!!!!!

E3792F1A-F9C7-438D-B80C-C901D57DD433.jpeg

there were plenty more prizms. Dude took the other half of Megas and I told him to leave some for this next guy so he left a cello and he cleared the blasters

congrats brother! I've only caught one full stock like that - once. Its a dope feeling lol

I know Im close to hitting something again..

You should consider yourself blessed.

I havent caught anything at Target in EVER. Like, not a single time. Zero.

Oh I know the 1% of the time I actually caught something I was stupid lucky lol Its been few and far between though. At least for product that I wanted. Left a ton of stuff on the shelves

Only product I ever copped was Bowman once (2 per limit @ Target), prizm football (2 per limit @ walmart), and one jackpot Chronicles hit @walmart. Found Topps Chrome that day too. But that's it.

Some folks in here eatin lol

Out checkin now, I'm 0 for 3

I havent caught anything at Target in months (Bowman) and it used to be clockwork - 11am on Friday.

The 3 Walmarts I got lucky at once or twice would be 9am-noon on Thursdays but the past 3 weeks its been nada. Only caught that first week of Prizm football and of course the stocker put a 2/per limit on it.

Ive checked every week since, multiple stores and it would usually have Playoff football or Topps baseball so Im guessing I missed those restocks, but other stores look bare af. Guessing those stores Im either missing entirely, or they're getting stocked on different days now..

Headed to Walmart and gonna hit the V-Day section at Target this morning too. Thanks mike awesome mike awesome
Good luck man
They are in this box with the vday sticker. One box per store
348E3B9C-D95F-4F9B-931E-2679AFBA09AF.jpeg

Found Prizm football
20201231_101817.jpg

20201231_111716.jpg

Seeing on BO that it seems some people have been catching Prizm restocks multiple times during the week the past couple

I havent been checkin like that, I usually just go on Thursday to Walmart and Friday to Target. Thats what my initial research told me to go on but I'm thinking that there's no uniformity to any of it.

mike awesome mike awesome Struck out at my walmarts and tried Target but didn't see anything in the valentines stuff. Still appreciate the info brother!

Last edited:
My hits for 2020, only started in early december. I was happy to pull two Ja’s to end the year, while the Panini gods blessed me with some decent Zion’s (Hometown Heroes and Mosaic). Double Herro ftw too

6EFE0EAB-AD86-468F-9F5F-5D500ACDD099.jpeg

Stay off my turf

Back
Top Bottom