Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

3E0FB1AB-9450-4579-B1C6-09B3FCD7F1AF.jpeg
Fat pack pull

So pissed right now guys! I ordered directly from Panini. FedEx is no help, Panini says I can return, with possibility of replacements. or refund. Most likely they don't have enough to replace all 5. Been emailing back and forth with support all morning. Trying to have the guy check stock and see if he can find/hold some replacements.

I already knew outside box looked suspect when it arrived, there's even a "ReLabel" on it. Tape was loose, def look tampered with...

IMG_20210303_174305.jpg

IMG_20210303_175338.jpg IMG_20210303_175240.jpg IMG_20210303_175311.jpg IMG_20210303_175338.jpg
IMG_20210303_175432.jpg IMG_20210303_174630.jpg IMG_20210303_174638.jpg

Would anybody be interested in the following? I won’t do them at retail but lower than comps.

optic cello -25
Optic hanger- 45
Hoops premium hanger- 35
21’ hoops blaster- 50

Where we buying top loaders these days. Cant find where I purchased last summer in my email and I have exhausted my supply. From my recollections, I paid like $5 for a 25-pack.

Where we buying top loaders these days. Cant find where I purchased last summer in my email and I have exhausted my supply. From my recollections, I paid like $5 for a 25-pack.
Supplies are being scalped just like kicks. It’s ridiculous. Cardboardgold is the gold standard but it’s never in stock. eBay, Facebook market place and your local game shop if you’re lucky.

i get em from my lcs and im pretty sure thats what they charge too

Dm me if you need an oop, i can scoop some for you

Hey guys, my buddies and I literally just started a twitch channel a few hours ago. My friends always seem to pull solid cards, so we wanted to do live box/pack openings. Just did our first stream 3 hours ago, it was just us watching, but we had fun. I basically created one main twitch profile where any of us in my group of friends could log on and stream box openings. So it'll be a few different people streaming from that account, but we want to try to crack a box every few days or so. My buddy opened a 2021 NBA Hoops today, so if anyone's interested...

Keep in mind, very first stream for us ever, so any suggestions on how to improve would be appreciated! The crew and I are learning as we go along, lol.

Sidenote - I'm the guy with the damaged Certified boxes up there. 2 are decent, but 3 are smashed! Panini stopped responding to me after I asked the guy to go check inventory for me. Kind torn on what I want to do. I'll wait on their response tomorrow, if they even respond, but it's pretty much take it or leave it type of deal, as their initial solution. I haven't opened them yet, but I do want to crack at least the 2 good ones live.

When I emailed them last night, sent them pics and everything, asking what could be done about the situation... this was their email response this morning -

"I have issued a return label for these damaged boxes. Once we receive them back at our office, we can send out replacements (if available) or issue a refund."

Oh, and FedEx basically told me, since Panini didn't declare a value on the box they sent out, it defaults to $100 for insurance claims! I paid almost $2500 for those!

So pissed right now guys! I ordered directly from Panini. FedEx is no help, Panini says I can return, with possibility of replacements. or refund. Most likely they don't have enough to replace all 5. Been emailing back and forth with support all morning. Trying to have the guy check stock and see if he can find/hold some replacements.

I already knew outside box looked suspect when it arrived, there's even a "ReLabel" on it. Tape was loose, def look tampered with...

Yeah, that is on fedex, but still, that company has never heard of some damn bubble wrap? Packing paper? Foam inserts? Packing peanuts??

Yeah, that is on fedex, but still, that company has never heard of some damn bubble wrap? Packing paper? Foam inserts? Packing peanuts??

There was a few sheets of bubble wrap on top, not enough to fill the dead space, but that didn't help because box got smashed on the side. They definitely need to learn how to pack better!

Still no response from Panini... IMG_20210305_100408.jpg IMG_20210305_100234.jpg

I remember when I used to order boxes from Topps and Upper Deck when they had the license still. Man they would wrap it like they were protecting a priceless faberge egg. That is unacceptable. Panini has pulled some bull**** over the years, sadly that seems on brand.

I remember when I used to order boxes from Topps and Upper Deck when they had the license still. Man they would wrap it like they were protecting a priceless faberge egg. That is unacceptable. Panini has pulled some bull**** over the years, sadly that seems on brand.
When I first learned that panini has an exclusive license I was tripping out. I wish it was back in the day where it was multiple companies. I think prices wouldn’t be as crazy. But then again, the market would likely be flooded with cards as well. A double edge sword I guess.

Does anyone know how short printed the teal explosions are? I pulled this bad boy last night from my cellos per maldonado maldonado ‘s advice to open them up. Glad I did.

Also pulled three more base Lamelos, 3 base Haliburtons, and a couple Wiseman and Ant Edwards.
F94F9643-25D2-4231-BD6D-373DC67F1027.jpeg
Lesssgo!

Im not sure how rare they are but thats def the card I wanted to pull! Too clean w/ the jersey match

Glad you decided to open bro

Does anyone know how short printed the teal explosions are? I pulled this bad boy last night from my cellos per maldonado maldonado ‘s advice to open them up. Glad I did.

Also pulled three more base Lamelos, 3 base Haliburtons, and a couple Wiseman and Ant Edwards.
F94F9643-25D2-4231-BD6D-373DC67F1027.jpeg

nice pull!! Love that card. Ive been picking up a bunch of the base off ebay the past few weeks.

Lesssgo!

Im not sure how rare they are but thats def the card I wanted to pull! Too clean w/ the jersey match

Glad you decided to open bro

Thanks my man and yeah easily my best pull in a couple months.
nice pull!! Love that card. Ive been picking up a bunch of the base off ebay the past few weeks.

Thanks man I appreciate it, and that’s a great play you can get them for pretty decent prices now that it’s been out for a while now.

anyone use grading services other than PSA?
I would like to know if other companies raised their prices for 1 year memberships

submitted a bulk of sports on feb28th to psa at $15 per on my friends account which isn’t too bad

Any way someone with a subscription to Beckett or one of those sites can do a price check for me for a card? :nerd: Feel like i might be sittin on something, been out the card game for a while

Any way someone with a subscription to Beckett or one of those sites can do a price check for me for a card? :nerd: Feel like i might be sittin on something, been out the card game for a while

Your best bet is 130point.com which shows past ebay sales prices (which is what people use nowadays)

What card is it?

Back
Top Bottom