Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

This past months haul :nthat:
75C9D537-DB44-40BE-A6A2-92E4B006FE38.jpeg

Speaking of Wally World, since Target is toast I tried my hand at WM this morning and it ended up being orderly/feast-worthy

This location did 2 per sku, and they were loaded

Came away with 2 Prizm b ball megas, 2 Select football megas, 2 Select blasters, 2 UFC Prizm blasters, 2 Chronicles football blasters and 2 Chronicles cellos

That was after scoring 2 Prizm megas, 1 Select mega and a Select blaster at a different Wally yesterday.

Thankfully none of that free-for-all madness.. that **** wild

lol that’s ****ed up.. i understand it’s like “first come first serve” but basically it’s a drop strictly for big *** dudes. if i saw a greedy *** cat just tossin **** into his cart like that, screw it, im just grabbin the boxes out his cart.
What time of day is this? Why isn’t everyone at their jobs? lol. At some point they are hustling backwards for less than they got, right? Retail is 90% junk, it’s confirmed over the years. Thanks but no thanks.

most are fighting dudes for $30-$50 gains?
Edit. Unless everyone is flipping ASAP for 2x gains on the spot. What a joke.

Last edited:
lol that’s ****ed up.. i understand it’s like “first come first serve” but basically it’s a drop strictly for big *** dudes. if i saw a greedy *** cat just tossin **** into his cart like that, screw it, im just grabbin the boxes out his cart.

We runnin’ thangs different at Target, fam. Let one of them trailer trash f’er’s pull up like that while I’m tryin’ to get mines at Wally World.

tenor.gif

Just kidding, I’m not about that life. I don’t mess with that crap or long lines either 😁🤣

No offense but if someone hits me with a cart, getting shoulders clapped on the spot

Ain't worh jeopardizing your career, assuming you have one, over something like that. Used to think and act like this when I was younger, but you'll learn it ain't worth catching an assault charge over something like some damn cards. Only time I'd put hands on somebody is if my life's in danger or they threaten a member of my family. Otherwise, you give 'em a stern warning and keep it moving

Back
Top Bottom