Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Just skipping all singles altogether since last year and I'm glad I did, prices on most basketball are just going down.

Would love to have pre covid prices on some singles.

PXL_20210524_225111784.PORTRAIT.jpg

Got a PSA order back.

Nothing crazy but couple highlights
20210527_140013.jpg

Most hyped about this one
20210527_140548.jpg

This kinda cool.. a pop 2
20210527_140601.jpg

I also got a stack of Ja Luminance PSA 9's lol lemme know if anybody is looking. Gonna sell everything

:lol: :lol: at the card commemorating the time ja attempted to end kevin love's life. if he had finished that it would be the 1B to vince carter jumping over fred weis' 1A

Don't collect cards like that but I recently saw at my local Target that they are no longer going to be selling NBA, NFL, Pokemon cards in store for the safety of customers. Is it that crazy nowadays?

Don't collect cards like that but I recently saw at my local Target that they are no longer going to be selling NBA, NFL, Pokemon cards in store for the safety of customers. Is it that crazy nowadays?
It was after a Target had an incident where someone pulled their legally carried firearm on someone in a fight.

I need to keep an eye on soccer Mosiac for my stores. Nothing last week. Don’t think a ton around me collect it from what I’ve heard talking to them.

As if you needed another reason to go to Vegas and/or make plans for 4th of July weekend, we’re hosting a card show at the Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas on July 3rd. Our first one of this scale and we have a pretty stacked lineup. Some of the biggest names in the hobby will be set up there. If you’re already gonna be in Vegas or needed an excuse to get out, hope to see some of y’all there.

If you can, please shoot us a follow on IG
@nostalgic.avenue
@sandiego_kardz
@the.union.marketplace

Planet Hollywood Las Vegas
July 3, 2021
10am - 7pm
$15 - $75
Tickets can be purchased here (LINK)

3C31DDA8-A89D-4300-A5BC-F3D73707DD9D.jpeg

Attachments

• 52B3C054-BFD9-45FB-94ED-584968182FCD.jpeg
    52B3C054-BFD9-45FB-94ED-584968182FCD.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 15
As if you needed another reason to go to Vegas and/or make plans for 4th of July weekend, we’re hosting a card show at the Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas on July 3rd. Our first one of this scale and we have a pretty stacked lineup. Some of the biggest names in the hobby will be set up there. If you’re already gonna be in Vegas or needed an excuse to get out, hope to see some of y’all there.

If you can, please shoot us a follow on IG
@nostalgic.avenue
@sandiego_kardz
@the.union.marketplace

Planet Hollywood Las Vegas
July 3, 2021
10am - 7pm
$15 - $75
Tickets can be purchased here (LINK)

3C31DDA8-A89D-4300-A5BC-F3D73707DD9D.jpeg

nice, gona be out there that weekend with a few buddies to watch some of the Euro’s matches. May have to swing by

Back
Top Bottom