Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Hit instore today
800068FA-CCD6-497A-9A25-C6437AA8B3BF.jpeg

Anybody have any unopened ufc prizm they want to trade I have some wax id be open to trading.

Havent been able to find much of it

Too early for me, y’all don’t got normal jobs?

:lol: yes, also i refuse to pay those reseller prices so while it hasnt been ideal lately being in the PST it really aint that hard to wake up and check your phone or laptop to see if anything is droppin

AFD9CC84-576F-4674-8FB7-C45F53CA1123.jpeg

Just got this in from last weeks online Target drop, may rip this weekend but does anyone know why these fat pack boxes are never sealed?

Attachments

• D5CE38BB-2B5D-4EAE-8BDE-BDDDDB1DF2F8.jpeg
    D5CE38BB-2B5D-4EAE-8BDE-BDDDDB1DF2F8.jpeg
    199.5 KB · Views: 194
:lol: yes, also i refuse to pay those reseller prices so while it hasnt been ideal lately being in the PST it really aint that hard to wake up and check your phone or laptop to see if anything is droppin

AFD9CC84-576F-4674-8FB7-C45F53CA1123.jpeg

Just got this in from last weeks online Target drop, may rip this weekend but does anyone know why these fat pack boxes are never sealed?
What do you mean, “see if anything is dropping?” From my understanding there’s no prior notice/countdown and you just have to know when or be lucky.

CARTEL777 CARTEL777 and do you check between that time everyday?

anyone in ontario start looking for cards since lockdown ended?
yeah man ..been to a few walmarts.. mostly Heritage and donruss blasters and hangars.. i found one walmart with some Diamond king hangars ,SCORE football fat packs and opening day hangars.. i expect we'll see some packed shelves soon considering MJ holdings hasn't been moving any of their stock over the past weeks during lockdown. Have yet to see any Prizm or Select products yet.

Back
Top Bottom