Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

caught toysrus canada have some stock online, will post rips tomorrow

E947588A-A397-439E-A07F-AA9B636A3AEC.jpeg

Lol pretty sure theres 1 toys r us left.

In addition to Prizm UFC I am also looking for 2021 Topps Chrome soccer blasters. If any of yall find/are holding any and want to sell or, better yet, trade for other unopened wax (i got football, b ball, baseball), im your man

Last edited:
Red Lamelo and Cole Anthony pulled from contenders, during the rip I was pretty shocked by the Lamelo because hitting rookies in contenders seems very difficult unlike donruss and hoops

Pulling true RC in Contenders retail is basically impossible, but those are just inserts and are a dime a dozen. Contenders retail year after year by far the worst retail rip.

Reactions: g14
Pulling true RC in Contenders retail is basically impossible, but those are just inserts and are a dime a dozen. Contenders retail year after year by far the worst retail rip.

idk panini playbook are bad, unless its just the hangers, ripped some hangers aint ish in those lol

where can i find the retails of all these boxes/packs/ etc? Never know how much they initially coat cuz i nvr have the chance to buy :lol:

for the folks in here are any of yall collecting nba topshots as well? some of my boys are into it heavy but i never got around to it. (my bad if this has been discussed ad nauseam in this thread)

pulled this and the card is dinged! is it worth it to get a replacement? (edit: i'm in canada so it looks like their replacement form is only for the united states. )

it's just a base so i should prob just try to pull again

313002F8-156A-4B86-8289-265B5F1A8F20.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah i was able to surprisingly, it’s tough though. Definitely some luck to it

EEE89743-6EAF-4EBB-BA6B-FA2607A811E3.jpeg

27CBB803-17D5-4BEE-BC29-39B9D619E3F5.jpeg
Lets gooo I caught 4 blasters at Target today too!

Its such a dope product. And a phenomenal rip. I opened 3 blasters and got 4 numbered cards, plus most of the top rookies. Only 100 card base set

On top of my retail finds i even scooped some blasters after market on ebay for $45ish/pop.. gonna pick up a ton of this stuff

Lets gooo I caught 4 blasters at Target today too!

Its such a dope product. Also a great rip. I opened 3 blasters and got 4 numbered cards.

Scooped some blasters after market on ebay for $45ish/pop, gonna pick up a ton of this stuff

lets goo! Ive been having some good luck lately man, ive told you how tough its been finding product around me. Never even seen Prizm bball in person until that online order came in recently :lol: ive kinda given up on Target in store but today I said eff it lets check it out after i grab this food next door and was shocked to see the vendor pulling his cart up to the card section, never seen that either. Guy was cool too, knew the order of the couple of us who were waiting cause we couldnt just stand there watching him restock and when he was done he organized the line that was slowly growing and got people in order and in and out mad quick :lol:

lets goo! Ive been having some good luck lately man, ive told you how tough its been finding product around me. Never even seen Prizm bball in person until that online order came in recently :lol: ive kinda given up on Target in store but today I said eff it lets check it out after i grab this food next door and was shocked to see the vendor pulling his cart up to the card section, never seen that either. Guy was cool too, knew the order of the couple of us who were waiting cause we couldnt just stand there watching him restock and when he was done he organized the line that was slowly growing and got people in order and in and out mad quick :lol:

Thats wassup! And I get it, its tough out there. Its nice to hit a vendor restocking. Honestly i hadnt hit in-store at Target in weeks as well. Ive been checking for UFC and more recently Topps Chrome soccer but nothing until today.

Actually hit 4 UFC Prizm blasters today too.. happy as hell man lol

Ayyy nice! Wont even front I’ve been fiending for some footy product that I didnt even think to look for UFC cause I do wana rip some of that too :lol: but its all good I’m more than happy with what i lucked out on today :pimp:

Ayyy nice! Wont even front I’ve been fiending for some footy product that I didnt even think to look for UFC cause I do wana rip some of that too :lol: but its all good I’m more than happy with what i lucked out on today :pimp:
Bro Im not even a soccer fan and ive had more fun rippin Topps Chrome than any other product ive ripped since i been back. Literally forcing me to learn whos who.

Just ripped another blaster.. got a Camavinga refractor, base, Haaland pink wave, Moukoko base, gravenberch pink wave and a giovanni reyna teal refractor /199

From one blaster lol

Back
Top Bottom