Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

5ACEF79E-9DD5-4945-A3AF-66188C1BE734.jpeg

If you’re free tomorrow and happen to be in Vegas this weekend come through! Gonna be some 🔥 there

Planet Hollywood
11am-5pm

LETS GO!

Nocturnal Nocturnal NFL, NBA, and MLB cards still arent being stocked in any Targets

Ripped another Topps Chrome blaster..
20210706_125734.jpg

Got 2 numbered - Moukoko Blue Refractor /150
Haaland Teal Refractor /199
Pedri Pink Xfractor
Musiala base
Curtis Jones refractor
Billy Gilmour Pink Xfractor

These things are loaded! Ive ripped prob 20 or so blasters and prob only 4 or 5 have been duds

Nocturnal Nocturnal NFL, NBA, and MLB cards still arent being stocked in any Targets

Ripped another Topps Chrome blaster..
20210706_125734.jpg

Got 2 numbered - Moukoko Blue Refractor /150
Haaland Teal Refractor /199
Pedri Pink Xfractor
Musiala base
Curtis Jones refractor
Billy Gilmour Pink Xfractor

These things are loaded! Ive ripped prob 20 or so blasters and prob only 4 or 5 have been duds
Any plans on selling the Pedri? Huge Barca fan here. Also, have yet to ever find any topps chrome anywhere in stores.

Any plans on selling the Pedri? Huge Barca fan here. Also, have yet to ever find any topps chrome anywhere in stores.

Yeah man, Im definitely down to sell it to you.

I opened up a bunch of this product. If you/anybody else wants, I can post the rest of my haul from about 20 blasters.

Ill dm you about the Pedri for sure though once Im home this evening

Yeah man, Im definitely down to sell it to you.

I opened up a bunch of this product. If you/anybody else wants, I can post the rest of my haul from about 20 blasters.

Ill dm you about the Pedri for sure though once Im home this evening
Excellent! Sounds awesome, and yeah, Id love to see your haul, only thing I ever get to hit on is Pokemon nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom