Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

9388C108-9FD1-44FA-8579-9B312DC19D82.png

🤔

$200 for shipping tho.. the delivery service gonna give the customer a handjob or something upon receiving the card?

but no lie, if someone bought this from me for over half a million, i'm flying to wherever that person is and recording me hand delivering it to the person. as a former ebay seller, i've been traumatized by scam artist "buyers" who'll claim that they never received the item

$200 for shipping tho.. the delivery service gonna give the customer a handjob or something upon receiving the card?

but no lie, if someone bought this from me for over half a million, i'm flying to wherever that person is and recording me hand delivering it to the person. as a former ebay seller, i've been traumatized by scam artist "buyers" who'll claim that they never received the item

Lol the shipping price prob includes insurance

but I completely agree, hell if I purchased a card for $10k I’m hoppin on a flight to scoop it up

The Select UFC hobby boxes are around $1k presale but this Select UFC H2 box just went up for presale - $199/pop

I scooped one for the price. If you’re not familiar it’s more boom or bust than a hobby, but also 1/5 of the price.

Ive been selling off all of my lower end b ball and football retail and moving the money into soccer and stuff like Select UFC, and Select/Optic b ball that drops soon. FOTL Select b ball drops tomorrow via Dutch auction

The Select UFC hobby boxes are around $1k presale but this Select UFC H2 box just went up for presale - $199/pop

I scooped one for the price. If you’re not familiar it’s more boom or bust than a hobby, but also 1/5 of the price.

Ive been selling off all of my lower end b ball and football retail and moving the money into soccer and stuff like Select UFC, and Select/Optic b ball that drops soon. FOTL Select b ball drops tomorrow via Dutch auction
is there autos in this H2 box?

Caught my first in store restock in over a month at Target

Scooped 4 Topps Merlin soccer blasters and 6 Mosaic EURO blasters

first Merlin blaster, first pack pulled this
Purple Refractor /299
7C90B1C5-99D5-4116-9631-4977B8E50F54.jpeg

Can’t believe how much this guys stuff is going for lol def putting it up for sale

obviously not solds but these asking prices is crazy
5673C474-E71D-4F7A-A474-C54236DE905F.png

this Merlin set is clean af. Topps Chrome Soccer has been my favorite set this year of any sport but Merlin is gonna give it a run for it’s money

be on the lookout, Targets started stocking it this week

Edit: sheeesh this blaster was loaded. The rest of my pulls
9899CC2E-A77E-4419-A565-307EF8FBCE20.jpeg

Bellingham is so damn off centered 😂

salllgood doe!

Last edited:
Caught a Walmart restock. Got a mega of NFL Draft chronicles and a few soccer packs.

There was a whole case of blasters of chronicles. BUt I went for the one MEGA left with the one auto on average.

Target needs to figure out their instore ****.

Just got this in today too

jersey numbered blue 12/99
809110F9-86D7-4461-B752-85DB52DECB34.jpeg

i know his cards have been down lately (and really the entire markets been down) but he ended the season strong. Got a nice stack of Ja to unload when the season starts

sucha dope card/slab +jersey # :wow: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom