Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Ripped an Elite hobby box with my son and daughter last night.

Kyrie Irving Power Essentials Gold /10
RJ Hampton Purple Auto /25
PJ Tucker Auto /60
LaMelo Ball /299
LaMelo Ball Letter A Spellbound
Luka Doncic Letter L Spellbound
Lebron James Letter J Spellbound
Lebron James Power Formulas
Lebron James Primary Colors
Payton Pritchard /299
Onyeka Okungwu Blue /99
AD Star Status
51C3F13D-D140-457C-8743-84177228A4C3.jpeg

Pretty hyped, all my son wanted was a LaMelo numbered/auto and we were alternating packs between him, his sister and me and he pulled the /299 LaMelo lol

his sister pulled the LaMelo Spelbound, it was pretty dope

Last edited:
Just scooped this - my favorite (only) base rookie I make sure to grab now

Courtside LaMelo
4331A0DB-C6AA-4800-9556-9540280BEB0E.jpeg

got my FOTL Select hobby box in too but flipped it already. I’m not bout that rippin-a-$900-box-life just yet lol

I’ll scoop some Select blasters for retail instead
Dutch auction FOTL worth the flip hassle?

Def should go for a silver court side

Dutch auction FOTL worth the flip hassle?

Def should go for a silver court side

paid $817 before shipping/tax ($900 total), flipped it for $1300 - may not be worth it to others, worth it to me. I didn’t plan to flip, was just gonna stash but got offered the money locally before it even arrived

the profit paid for the Courtside and a purple /49 Elite LaMelo

silver Courtside is obviously the better one but none have popped up yet and also not tryna spend that type of money right now lol

I’m straight with the base

Anyone else just hit on NBA Prizm Megas? Got mine but got damn they went real quick . Gotta think that was the end of Prizm Mega's for this past season

Select next week? :nerd:

Anyone else just hit on NBA Prizm Megas? Got mine but got damn they went real quick . Gotta think that was the end of Prizm Mega's for this past season

I tried and got shut out again lol I’ve yet to score prizm megas on target.com

guessing that’s it as well

Last edited:
I tried and got shut out again lol I’ve yet to score prizm megas on target.com

guessing that’s it as well

Ive been lucky enough to get my order through the past few weeks but today was crazy with how quick they went, either the bots have a red card workaround and ate or there was a very minimal stock/the end of it

Topps chrome won’t be impossible. It’s not gonna sit on shelves but you should be able to secure some, one way or the other (in store or online)

I got a bunch last year when I didn’t know what I was doing. Demand was heavier a year ago too. It’s still up but not nearly as crazy

The PSA returns are getting to the point I thought they would. What used to get PSA 10’s are now coming back 8’s and 9’s. A lot of people who express or bulk submitted late last year just getting shafted lmao

All still in stock as of now....

Back
Top Bottom