Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

NTxNT group bryke??
63A6FC6F-6AFF-41DD-BB89-67A49D9C87D2.jpeg

Just watched a case of this ripped on Packmans channel. Absolute trash case lol

Last edited:
NTxNT group bryke??
63A6FC6F-6AFF-41DD-BB89-67A49D9C87D2.jpeg

Just watched a case of this ripped on Packmans channel. Absolute trash case lol

Bro i was watching that case break last night and i couldnt believe how bad it was :wow: probably just really bad luck with that case but I feel for those who bought a slot, im assuming it costed a grip

He did pull a logoman Okoro in a different break tho

Target was trippin with that drop this morning :smh: no way those NFL Select megas actually dropped, i wonder if they meant to drop NBA Select but botched the listing :lol: feel like Target NBA Prizm is done, Select next week I’m assuming

I don't know who PWCC is, or why they matter, but all that stuff is just dumb. It's why I haven't got into grading, nor do I plan too.

It's unsafe. PSA, BGS, any of these "experts" can knock grades down, or up, or whatever they want for THEIR BENEFITS. Why would I trust any of that? Then you have people arguin over how/when/when you sell them, and shilling, and returning and all sorts of other hustles. Just ridiculous.

Post up nice pulls, cards you like, players/teams/sets you like, and enjoy the ****in hobby. We've let a hobby get infected by money and that's why everything is ****ed up now. And Topps/Panini should take some ownership of that themselves. I rather have the market flooded with stuff and have it all available anywhere than this bull****

Hoping Topps Chrome baseball isn't ridiculous in price. Time to continue my small Yastrzmeski PC.

So if anyone here is ripping '21 Chrome Baseball and come across any Mike Yastrzmeski cards, please let me know :D

Man I had NBA Select megas on the final screen of checkout this morning and for some dumbass reason Target asks me to confirm my address by typing it in again and i missed out :smh:

Pain

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom