Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

you lucky dog

i ripped like 20 blasters + 5 megas here go my hits

oikwih4fe0q91.jpg

r60ifpy8feq91.jpg

& a Ha-Seong Kim purple auto

think I'm sticking to only bowman & soccer for rips from here on out lol

ripped a hobby box of topps finest bundesliga 2021, great vaule for the all color and two autos for under $100

n0jyvchn9ut91.jpg

ripped my yearly 1 & done merlin blaster luck
y5ao0lybbzt91.jpg

but stadium club chrome been my favorite release..short checklist (100 cards), all the best vets & rookies only, the beautiful photo shots that stadium club is known for, easy to gem mint due to harder to eye boarding centering... plus the megas been great to me ..
rmw_B7kCz0G6izQfSUS5fA.jpg

#5/10
PACK ODDS: 1:23,262

topps soccer been love to me,

topps>>>panini

Panini out here giving backyard breaks and layton sports all the hits
plus they give out no pack odds..very shady lol
if ima gamble my money..show me the odds & print runs bruh

Last edited:
Went to a few targets to run errands during the weekend with wife and kid. Not a ton of stock but still some NBA Prizm cellos. Found a NFL select cello. Those metal platinum blasters.

No NFL blasters or NBA Megas though.

Walmart by my work has WWE prizm from debut. $35 lol

Where do you guys sell sealed product?

Got a ish load of stuff I want to sell listed on ebay, any platforms im missing that ‘breakers’ use that i can sell on?

Where do you guys sell sealed product?

Got a ish load of stuff I want to sell listed on ebay, any platforms im missing that ‘breakers’ use that i can sell on?
The Whatnot app or there’s many consignment sellers on eBay that’ll sell your cards for you but they take a portion of the sales

Price increase on retail makes me second guess things though.

Probably better odds going with hobby boxes then 10 blasters? But then again 10 blasters or
Megas are fun rips.

Man I went to get some groceries the other day and saw the sports card rep filling the shelves and a dude just standing there watching her. I really wanted to call him a loser but I held back :lol:

Back
Top Bottom