Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

sasha rc card 001.jpg

Sasha Banks RC Auto

got a original charizard and some other pokemons i wanna submit But i want to touch them up before I do, anybody have any places in mind?

I follow parishproducts I was gonna go with them

got a original charizard and some other pokemons i wanna submit But i want to touch them up before I do, anybody have any places in mind?

I follow parishproducts I was gonna go with them

i wouldn't both with that stuff bro. any slight modification found on a card is a potential risk and that era of pokemon cards is very very very delicate. those old school pokemon holos will scratch if you look at them funny.

never pay someone to clean your cards. use a microfiber cloth if anything and be very very very gentle. practice on cheaps cards if you must

Yeahhhhh.. I took a SLIGHTLYYYY damp Q tip to try and softly get some surface stuff off my base set Charizard a few weeks ago.. it wouldn’t budge and I got paranoid so I called it quits.

These cards are old af, just send em and grade em how they are unless it’s something you can easily clean yourself. And very carefully at that.

Anybody ever use Beckett auto authentication?

Debating sending this in as there’s a similar one on eBay Beckett slabbed for $800

This is from back when he first came out.. I don’t even think he’s with the record labels on the bottom right anymore.

D9A93C4A-00EF-4145-9D9F-CC8859A5D584.jpeg

Anybody ever use Beckett auto authentication?

Debating sending this in as there’s a similar one on eBay Beckett slabbed for $800

This is from back when he first came out.. I don’t even think he’s with the record labels on the bottom right anymore.

D9A93C4A-00EF-4145-9D9F-CC8859A5D584.jpeg
Never used Beckett but I’ve used PSAs authentication services. Similar obviously, but yeah if you can get their stamp of approval the item will definitely hold more value. That said, that $800 asking price might be a little high. Looking at solds on eBay realquick, looks like plenty other authenticated Luke Combs pieces have sold for quite a bit less.

Got this slabbed recently
F15BFED4-56D2-4DB3-B295-8752FF80C5B2.jpeg

^thanks!

Yeah, I figured it was priced a little high but I think I may send them anyway because he doesn’t sign like this anymore, he started a shorter auto I’m sure once he got famous with less ink. I’m not 100% into the auto game, but I feel like an earlier / more unique auto would hold a little more value.

Does PSA offer authentication without grading? Or only both?

Also, is it a separate service entirely? Or does the back up of TCG services also affect the turnaround of the authentication services?

^thanks!

Yeah, I figured it was priced a little high but I think I may send them anyway because he doesn’t sign like this anymore, he started a shorter auto I’m sure once he got famous with less ink. I’m not 100% into the auto game, but I feel like an earlier / more unique auto would hold a little more value.

Does PSA offer authentication without grading? Or only both?
Yeah you might as well get it authenticated. Generally speaking, it’s not too expensive.

Yes, PSA does just authentication if you wanted just that. For cards you can get card grading, auto authentication and even auto grading but for photos I’m pretty sure it’s just a standard ‘authentic’ designation.

Also, is it a separate service entirely? Or does the back up of TCG services also affect the turnaround of the authentication services?
Pretty sure it’s a separate service? At least the non-card autograph authentication.

Last edited:
Croatia is through so I’m happy, and my retail blaster had a Gavi prizm wc rookie which was my personal chase card. Idk why the Camavinga insert isn’t a rookie, is this not his first international tournament???

600FF27E-EA65-4DE8-A159-0A64560C603E.jpeg

Pokémon Brilliant Stars ETB Target orders finally shipped yesterday! I was beginning to get worried that they might cancel!

Pokémon Brilliant Stars ETB Target orders finally shipped yesterday! I was beginning to get worried that they might cancel!
Don’t think Target would do that as long as there’s stock and I see these sitting on shelves. How many?

Don’t think Target would do that as long as there’s stock and I see these sitting on shelves. How many?
Sorry just saw your post!

They finally arrived today! I ordered the 4 Brilliant Stars ETBs and 2 Astral Radiance ETBs…

My wife also ordered 4 Brilliant Stars ETBs on the same date but that hasn’t arrived yet…

Back
Top Bottom