Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

He’s back

695A9C72-4338-4618-9A03-4DA7514C30DC.jpeg

Because my local comic shop has a deal worked out with CGC, and they take care of everything for me basically.

Don’t know about BGS but PSA’s time frame on return isn’t appealing to me at the moment. Also, I don’t plan on really selling this right now so I’m just happy to have it slabbed.

Got it.
Yeah, PSA's turnaround is not that great right now, but BGS isn't bad.
If i had that card, that's who I'm using, but it definitely make sense to want it slabbed as soon as possible too. Congrats!

PO

Got it.
Yeah, PSA's turnaround is not that great right now, but BGS isn't bad.
If i had that card, that's who I'm using, but it definitely make sense to want it slabbed as soon as possible too. Congrats!

PO
Yeah if I ever plan on selling it I can crack this and send to PSA or BGS. I personally like CGC’s slabs but I know that currently their value isn’t on the level of the other 2.

Copped some of these for my son:
62EEA9C6-B419-462E-86D8-5194ABC6B77C.jpeg

Haven’t grabbed the collab stuff since P2020, but he likes Julio and Naruto lol

Reactions: jjs
Went home for the holiday break and found my old basketball cards collection. Is there any place aside from eBay where I can look through to see if any of them has any value?

Went home for the holiday break and found my old basketball cards collection. Is there any place aside from eBay where I can look through to see if any of them has any value?

There are, but not better than ebay at getting values.

Back
Top Bottom