Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

My homie's arrived from Pokemon Center with a cut from top to middle left. Been seeing them packed wrecklessly too, which is a damn shame because they moved a ton of merch from these promo cards...
Yeah.. mine was stuck in the flaps of one of my Obsidian Flames packs I ordered. :smh:

my first initial set all of them had corner bends it was a problem on alot of em

Just got a psa 9 on one i sent in smh

Hey boys, so I have never sent in cards before… anyone care to chime in? PSA all the way right? Also I’m more of a collector if that helps

Hey boys, so I have never sent in cards before… anyone care to chime in? PSA all the way right? Also I’m more of a collector if that helps

Just sent in psa for the first time this month, follow the directions on the print out

This is a good vid on the proper way to submit, he talks too much but its informative lol

what cards u submitting?

Just sent in psa for the first time this month, follow the directions on the print out

This is a good vid on the proper way to submit, he talks too much but its informative lol

what cards u submitting?

Thanks for the tips guys…

Nothing too crazy… mostly will be for my PC…

Basketball… football… Pokémon… baseball

IMG_8384.jpeg

I’ve been wanting to send this out for awhile now…

Dang! Not good bruh, I’ll buy it from ya for about one dollar fiddy bruh 🤣🤣🤣🤣 but nah that looks good man… maybe and a big maybe just little bit thicc on the front left side but not by a whole lol
gonna need about three fiddy :rofl:

Also I have hope for this one.. corner came messed up but I fixed it

I’m hoping it lands a 10.. prices are already going up for raw copies too. Wild

Back
Top Bottom