anyone doing AT-HOME-JOBS?

i think your best bet is to get info on here
but to go a little bit deeper you can go to your local library and there's books that
help you create online businesses, i actually just learned about this today in class
im thinking of working part-time and work at home too

edit:also would like a pm too
nerd.gif

Apple iPhone Technical Support Home-Based Agent right here.

Great job, great benefits, great discounts, great pay, flexible schedules; etc!

Im serious guys im making bank on Pre Paid Legal right now at 18, my school is paid for
pimp.gif
anyone who wants any info PM me

Originally Posted by wcghost

Apple iPhone Technical Support Home-Based Agent right here.

Great job, great benefits, great discounts, great pay, flexible schedules; etc!

hmmmm more info on this my good sir

if you have an extra room at your pad, rent it out to to desperate high school kids that wanna have sex
grin.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i looked into some data entry stuff the other day but i couldn't tell if it was legit or not...

anyone with any experience willing to help?
word.

help a brotha out. it's hard out here for a pimp.
nerd.gif

^

There are hundreds of websites like that.
pimp.gif
I'm on a couple, but mydesigning skills is where the money comes in. lol

You can make thousands and thousands of dollars just by referring people to their website, but you have to be pretty intelligent with the internet to do so.

A few of the guys who pmed me back were pretty helpful, the people laughing at the pre-paid legal its actually legit, thats one im really looking hard at ontop of others, like adsense i havent come to a conclusion on which way to go though!

Originally Posted by cycopth

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

How can you work at home?
are u saying in a "that must be boring to work at home way" or what kinda job can u have at home?

to answer the op question yeah I got a data entry job at home make $250 a week. I also have a full time job during the day.

to answer questions bout the data entry job, I'm doing work for my aunt n uncle (they have their own business), I needed a job before my employmentinsurance expired, so I called him thinking he would get me some work in a factory or something. I knew his wife started up her own thing a while back but Inever knew I would be working for them. it all right cause it extra money. I work during the day sometimes night (construction), so this is another bonuscause I dont have to go into an office and report to anybody. they bring the work to me and tell me to have it done by a certain time and I do. get it donebefore time=bonus.
I get to spend more time with my kids doing this job. I'm a single father so its kinda helpful. n I live in toronto, canada.

working with google ads and writing articles i make about 50 80 a week. i would make more but i work a full time and i hate writing. p.m for info

a pm would be appreciated here as well.

I have a job, but some extra cash won't hurt.

why is this stuff such a secret?

if you guys have info why can't it be shared in this thread...

I only go into the office two days a week (on monday to pick up my company car, and on friday to drop it off). So i technically work from home. I work for aninsurance company. There are some legit jobs out there that allow this.

Back
Top Bottom