Anyone else catch this episode? Vol. Manny Pac's Crib

"this is my house...so i put my pictures" 
roll.gif

we +%#! here and relax...and... look into the clouds and.. of course swimming pool
laugh.gif

manny's the man..he is one humble dude..would mayweather have the same following if he was like manny? makes you wonder and think about our society as a whole

are those bred 11s at 2:44
nerd.gif

we +%#! here and relax...and... look into the clouds and.. of course swimming pool
laugh.gif

manny's the man..he is one humble dude..would mayweather have the same following if he was like manny? makes you wonder and think about our society as a whole

are those bred 11s at 2:44
nerd.gif

manny is so humble. it still bedazzles me that he'll beat you in a fight and then invite you to his bday party. haha

manny is so humble. it still bedazzles me that he'll beat you in a fight and then invite you to his bday party. haha

PacMan is a chump. Fight of the century didn't occur bc of one vial of blood. Like comon. He'd prolly roll Mayweather out too. But he can be as humble as he wants to be. If he can't comprehend that a vial of blood won't affect his performance, he must be hiding something.

PacMan is a chump. Fight of the century didn't occur bc of one vial of blood. Like comon. He'd prolly roll Mayweather out too. But he can be as humble as he wants to be. If he can't comprehend that a vial of blood won't affect his performance, he must be hiding something.

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

laugh.gif
NT is the wrong place for this
you have just spoken out against God
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom