Anyone else catch this episode? Vol. Manny Pac's Crib

i have a magazine laying around the house somewhere with a spread of one his houses in the phils...much bigger than this

one of my cousins told me that boracay isnt the way it used to be, not as nice, cause he modified some stuff (land?) to build a house there, and the waves are different or something along those lines

i dont think he is as humble as he makes himself up to be...cause isnt he close to chavit singson? lol

i have a magazine laying around the house somewhere with a spread of one his houses in the phils...much bigger than this

one of my cousins told me that boracay isnt the way it used to be, not as nice, cause he modified some stuff (land?) to build a house there, and the waves are different or something along those lines

i dont think he is as humble as he makes himself up to be...cause isnt he close to chavit singson? lol

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

Originally Posted by Nier

Couldn't of taken us into the closet in his room?
becas ders a moomoo in der

I just died lmao. I actually heard Pacman's voice. 

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

Originally Posted by jomitm

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
... hands down. The funniest thing I've seen on NT. I'm still dying.
On the real though. I like the house. Nice and modern feel in terms of layout and not too overwhelmingly big.

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

Originally Posted by jomitm

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
... hands down. The funniest thing I've seen on NT. I'm still dying.
On the real though. I like the house. Nice and modern feel in terms of layout and not too overwhelmingly big.

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

PacMan is a chump. Fight of the century didn't occur bc of one vial of blood. Like comon. He'd prolly roll Mayweather out too. But he can be as humble as he wants to be. If he can't comprehend that a vial of blood won't affect his performance, he must be hiding something.
Did you type this response with one hand on Mayweather's sack?
Reading is fundamental. If you are the world's best, what's good with a blood test? They offered to do it two weeks in advance. But still nothing. I think Pac is a very talented guy, but he didn't give the people what they wanted over that. Comon. I guess he wanted to drop another album. I know plenty of Filipinos, so I know how tough it is to grow up in certain spots over there. But how could nobody explain to him that your body regenerates blood quickly, and that amount needed would not inhibit his performance in anyway.
he agreed to do the blood tests tho.....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

PacMan is a chump. Fight of the century didn't occur bc of one vial of blood. Like comon. He'd prolly roll Mayweather out too. But he can be as humble as he wants to be. If he can't comprehend that a vial of blood won't affect his performance, he must be hiding something.
Did you type this response with one hand on Mayweather's sack?
Reading is fundamental. If you are the world's best, what's good with a blood test? They offered to do it two weeks in advance. But still nothing. I think Pac is a very talented guy, but he didn't give the people what they wanted over that. Comon. I guess he wanted to drop another album. I know plenty of Filipinos, so I know how tough it is to grow up in certain spots over there. But how could nobody explain to him that your body regenerates blood quickly, and that amount needed would not inhibit his performance in anyway.
he agreed to do the blood tests tho.....
laugh.gif

I never heard about him agreeing. My bad. I'm saying for a 30 mil purse, I could careless if I was Mayweather and dude dropped me.

Pacman is a beast, but anybody can be beat. Stinks it's never gonna happen. Boxing used to be so serious. It's a shame the sweet science is on it's way out.

I never heard about him agreeing. My bad. I'm saying for a 30 mil purse, I could careless if I was Mayweather and dude dropped me.

Pacman is a beast, but anybody can be beat. Stinks it's never gonna happen. Boxing used to be so serious. It's a shame the sweet science is on it's way out.

^^^whats another 30mill to PBF???

anyways, nobody said anything about the autographed pic of PBF in the back?

^^^whats another 30mill to PBF???

anyways, nobody said anything about the autographed pic of PBF in the back?

Back
Top Bottom