Anyone else catch this episode? Vol. Manny Pac's Crib

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

PacMan is a chump. Fight of the century didn't occur bc of one vial of blood. Like comon. He'd prolly roll Mayweather out too. But he can be as humble as he wants to be. If he can't comprehend that a vial of blood won't affect his performance, he must be hiding something.

laugh.gif
NT is the wrong place for this
you have just spoken out against God
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

PacMan is a chump. Fight of the century didn't occur bc of one vial of blood. Like comon. He'd prolly roll Mayweather out too. But he can be as humble as he wants to be. If he can't comprehend that a vial of blood won't affect his performance, he must be hiding something.
I wish there was a facepalm emoticon

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

508204acfb3fa5Facepalm.jpg

1310271_o.gif

1310271_o.gif

Worst narration of a cribs episode ever. 
laugh.gif

I love the open the floor plan and how simple the house is.

I'm sure everyone else spotted the Magnolia. but not showing off his rides? C'mon man..

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Manny Pacquiao is much appreciated. So humble.
pimp.gif
But he didn't need to be in politics.
ohwell.gif

Magnolia sighting.
laugh.gif
There are bottles of Head & Shoulders too (he's an endorser here).

They should show his house down here. Much much bigger than this one.

Worst narration of a cribs episode ever. 
laugh.gif

I love the open the floor plan and how simple the house is.

I'm sure everyone else spotted the Magnolia. but not showing off his rides? C'mon man..

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Manny Pacquiao is much appreciated. So humble.
pimp.gif
But he didn't need to be in politics.
ohwell.gif

Magnolia sighting.
laugh.gif
There are bottles of Head & Shoulders too (he's an endorser here).

They should show his house down here. Much much bigger than this one.

Did you type this response with one hand on Mayweather's sack?

Did you type this response with one hand on Mayweather's sack?

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

manny is so humble. it still bedazzles me that he'll beat you in a fight and then invite you to his bday party. haha

pimp.gif
 Respect. That's why many fighters respect him so much. He doesn't need to talk smack because he doesn't need to. And he doesn't hold grudges.

No cars, Pacman?!

That's what I thought, but i'm sure their all in the Philippines. When he's in the States, i'm he has a driver or something. I read somewhere that he bought a Lambo
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

manny is so humble. it still bedazzles me that he'll beat you in a fight and then invite you to his bday party. haha

pimp.gif
 Respect. That's why many fighters respect him so much. He doesn't need to talk smack because he doesn't need to. And he doesn't hold grudges.

No cars, Pacman?!

That's what I thought, but i'm sure their all in the Philippines. When he's in the States, i'm he has a driver or something. I read somewhere that he bought a Lambo
nerd.gif

San Diego Padres! Didn't know Cribs still airs. Pacquiao is a real humble dude. Went from slanging cigarettes on the streets to living a luxury.
pimp.gif

San Diego Padres! Didn't know Cribs still airs. Pacquiao is a real humble dude. Went from slanging cigarettes on the streets to living a luxury.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom