Anyone else catch this episode? Vol. Manny Pac's Crib

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

Originally Posted by Nier

Couldn't of taken us into the closet in his room?
becas ders a moomoo in der

laugh.gif
roll.gif

i aint gonna lie the model of that house the front and the backyard and inside is AMAZING. I Would love to build something like that not into the big wide houses. but that is BAWSE. that bathroom was nice i wanna see what his house looks like at home
smile.gif

i aint gonna lie the model of that house the front and the backyard and inside is AMAZING. I Would love to build something like that not into the big wide houses. but that is BAWSE. that bathroom was nice i wanna see what his house looks like at home
smile.gif

cool and simple house.. you already know its nothing in comparison to his spot back home.

i was honestly waiting for him to tell the cameraman to take his shoes off at the door,
laugh.gif

black/red xis
pimp.gif

cool and simple house.. you already know its nothing in comparison to his spot back home.

i was honestly waiting for him to tell the cameraman to take his shoes off at the door,
laugh.gif

black/red xis
pimp.gif

Manny cracks me up. I wish they would have showed his cars off, lol probably had a Jeepney in the garage. He rocks that heat as well
pimp.gif

Manny cracks me up. I wish they would have showed his cars off, lol probably had a Jeepney in the garage. He rocks that heat as well
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

PacMan is a chump. Fight of the century didn't occur bc of one vial of blood. Like comon. He'd prolly roll Mayweather out too. But he can be as humble as he wants to be. If he can't comprehend that a vial of blood won't affect his performance, he must be hiding something.
Did you type this response with one hand on Mayweather's sack?
Reading is fundamental. If you are the world's best, what's good with a blood test? They offered to do it two weeks in advance. But still nothing. I think Pac is a very talented guy, but he didn't give the people what they wanted over that. Comon. I guess he wanted to drop another album. I know plenty of Filipinos, so I know how tough it is to grow up in certain spots over there. But how could nobody explain to him that your body regenerates blood quickly, and that amount needed would not inhibit his performance in anyway.

PacMan is a chump. Fight of the century didn't occur bc of one vial of blood. Like comon. He'd prolly roll Mayweather out too. But he can be as humble as he wants to be. If he can't comprehend that a vial of blood won't affect his performance, he must be hiding something.
Reading is fundamental. If you are the world's best, what's good with a blood test? They offered to do it two weeks in advance. But still nothing. I think Pac is a very talented guy, but he didn't give the people what they wanted over that. Comon. I guess he wanted to drop another album. I know plenty of Filipinos, so I know how tough it is to grow up in certain spots over there. But how could nobody explain to him that your body regenerates blood quickly, and that amount needed would not inhibit his performance in anyway.

I think you need to visit the S&T more often!
laugh.gif

Pac did give Mayweather a second chance, he even agreed to all his terms. Bob Arum gave a deadline for Mayweather to accept the fight, EVERYBODY knew about the deadline. Then when the deadline passed, it was all "Nevermind, we didn't know about it!"

If you truly believe in your heart that Mayweather is not scared. Then you really have to question yourself seriously! There's no way you can't see that.

On the side note, the fight will NEVER happen! There's no way PBF is going to risk his career fighting Pacman, just no way no how! And beside, he's having a lot of legal issues right now, not to mention his Uncle (his trainer) is having legal issues and a possibility that he'll do time. Floyd isn't fighting without his Uncle on the corner.

I think you need to visit the S&T more often!
laugh.gif

Pac did give Mayweather a second chance, he even agreed to all his terms. Bob Arum gave a deadline for Mayweather to accept the fight, EVERYBODY knew about the deadline. Then when the deadline passed, it was all "Nevermind, we didn't know about it!"

If you truly believe in your heart that Mayweather is not scared. Then you really have to question yourself seriously! There's no way you can't see that.

On the side note, the fight will NEVER happen! There's no way PBF is going to risk his career fighting Pacman, just no way no how! And beside, he's having a lot of legal issues right now, not to mention his Uncle (his trainer) is having legal issues and a possibility that he'll do time. Floyd isn't fighting without his Uncle on the corner.

living in the Philippines as long as i did i was lucky to catch a few episodes that showed his mansion in the pi. Guy has a fortress. plus he has around the clock security which are soldiers from the Philippine army. crazy.

living in the Philippines as long as i did i was lucky to catch a few episodes that showed his mansion in the pi. Guy has a fortress. plus he has around the clock security which are soldiers from the Philippine army. crazy.

Back
Top Bottom