Anyone else DONE with going to clubs? What age did this occur?

I'm so damn tired of clubs I'd be cool if I never went again.
I'm 21... been going since I was 18.

Wait in line for an hour. Pay cover to get in. Pay for over priced drinks. Girls acting high and mighty until you buy them drinks. Dudes acting like dogs towards girls. Dudes getting rejected and at the end of the night anything will set em off. Stabbings and shootings related to guys thirsty for the same chick.

Being a student has really showed me how ridiculous going to clubs is... even when I have more liquid cash, I don't think it's worth it.

And everyone trying to act like someone they aren't.

Here is a perfect example:

female starts talking to me outta no where and all of a sudden wants me to join her and her friend. I'm basically gearing up for a threesome. Didn't end up meeting them because of the lineup. Turns out she just wanted free drinks.
mad.gif

I'm so damn tired of clubs I'd be cool if I never went again.
I'm 21... been going since I was 18.

Wait in line for an hour. Pay cover to get in. Pay for over priced drinks. Girls acting high and mighty until you buy them drinks. Dudes acting like dogs towards girls. Dudes getting rejected and at the end of the night anything will set em off. Stabbings and shootings related to guys thirsty for the same chick.

Being a student has really showed me how ridiculous going to clubs is... even when I have more liquid cash, I don't think it's worth it.

And everyone trying to act like someone they aren't.

Here is a perfect example:

female starts talking to me outta no where and all of a sudden wants me to join her and her friend. I'm basically gearing up for a threesome. Didn't end up meeting them because of the lineup. Turns out she just wanted free drinks.
mad.gif

OP I feel you. I'm 23 and even though I do still go occasionally, I usually end up feeling like I wasted my time. Nowawdays I go because my boys still have such a good time doing it, and I don't wanna be the buzzkill. The funny thing is, when I do go, I'm usually the first one to dance, going up to a group of girls to put my boys on, etc. My boys probably think I love going but I'd rather do a lounge/hip bar, but thats not their scene AT ALL.

OP I feel you. I'm 23 and even though I do still go occasionally, I usually end up feeling like I wasted my time. Nowawdays I go because my boys still have such a good time doing it, and I don't wanna be the buzzkill. The funny thing is, when I do go, I'm usually the first one to dance, going up to a group of girls to put my boys on, etc. My boys probably think I love going but I'd rather do a lounge/hip bar, but thats not their scene AT ALL.

Never been to a club. I hate loud party environments. Too much thirst and craziness for me. I was walking past a few clubs/lounges last night and was thinking "Damn that music is too loud."
laugh.gif

How do people hear each other?

Never been to a club. I hate loud party environments. Too much thirst and craziness for me. I was walking past a few clubs/lounges last night and was thinking "Damn that music is too loud."
laugh.gif

How do people hear each other?

i've always hated clubs
laugh.gif
 it's not even something i had to grow out of, clubs just never appealed to me.

i've always hated clubs
laugh.gif
 it's not even something i had to grow out of, clubs just never appealed to me.

I'm like you, strongly dislike clubbing but at the same time I'm willing to deal with the B.S. just for the females. I hate waiting in line, paying ridiculous cover, ending up in a sausage fest, often times with crappy music, nasty @@% floors that end up messing up your shoes and jeans, and with people bumping into you every 2 seconds.

The best clubs are the ones that restrict the amount of dudes that go in but thats rare since dudes bring in most of the income for these establishments.

I'm like you, strongly dislike clubbing but at the same time I'm willing to deal with the B.S. just for the females. I hate waiting in line, paying ridiculous cover, ending up in a sausage fest, often times with crappy music, nasty @@% floors that end up messing up your shoes and jeans, and with people bumping into you every 2 seconds.

The best clubs are the ones that restrict the amount of dudes that go in but thats rare since dudes bring in most of the income for these establishments.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

YES. Leaning on a bar waiting for a bartender and seeing your arm/sleeve covered in everyone's alcohol.
Half naked 18 year old females drunk and showed up with $5 (for cover). A female can actually go to a club without any money and have drinks all night.

Dono what it is.. I'm just attracted to respectable females. Which seem to be extinct. 
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom