Anyone else DONE with going to clubs? What age did this occur?

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I'm like you, strongly dislike clubbing but at the same time I'm willing to deal with the B.S. just for the females. I hate waiting in line, paying ridiculous cover, ending up in a sausage fest, often times with crappy music, nasty @@% floors that end up messing up your shoes and jeans, and with people bumping into you every 2 seconds.

The best clubs are the ones that restrict the amount of dudes that go in but thats rare since dudes bring in most of the income for these establishments.

YES. Leaning on a bar waiting for a bartender and seeing your arm/sleeve covered in everyone's alcohol.
Half naked 18 year old females drunk and showed up with $5 (for cover). A female can actually go to a club without any money and have drinks all night.

Dono what it is.. I'm just attracted to respectable females. Which seem to be extinct. 
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Fuuu man I spent like 100 last night in the damn club. Then my boy got in a fight with the dude giving us a ride and knocked him out. They were bombing in the back of his AMG. Lol then I we got left and had to wait for a new ride.

Fuuu man I spent like 100 last night in the damn club. Then my boy got in a fight with the dude giving us a ride and knocked him out. They were bombing in the back of his AMG. Lol then I we got left and had to wait for a new ride.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]NegroIsh: Don’t Do It.[/h1]
Posted by Guest Blogger on December 14, 2010 - 29 Comments
Guest Posts

**Today we have a guest post from a dear friend that’s caused riotous laughter in g-chat boxes and long car rides. We’d like to introduce you to Afrikyn. Make sure you follow her on twitter. Slim is up tomorrow.**

Drink specials until 11 and it's 10:59.

It’s Saturday night at 12:30 in Anytown, USA and Keisha, Nicky, and Taronda are dressed to the nines in their cocktail dresses and stilettos ready to party.  They roll over to Club Prego and join the line that winds halfway down the block and is advancing at the rate of not at all.  Fast forward two hours and the trio finally gets inside, checks their coats at the mandatory coat check, and fights their way to the bar to get something to drink to help them ignore the fact that their feet are already hurting.  They sip on their overpriced, watered down drinks while two stepping and giving other groups of women the o_O and doing their best to catch the eye of 1 of the 10 men in the party.  Tonight there will be NONE of the fun and cost ALL of the funds.  Why would anyone do this to their Saturday night?  The answer is simple:  Keisha, Nicky and Taronda…are on that #NegroIsh.

This is not to say that they are hoodrats.  In fact, they are exactly the opposite. They’re college graduates with good paying jobs.  They stayed in that line because they left home with tunnel vision.  They got an email from Joe Party Promoter on Wednesday, RSVP’d to the party, and added that party to their clipboard of events for the weekend.  They joined that line and fully committed to going to THAT club.  Once they got inside, their tunnel vision kept them focused on the people in Club Prego feeling like everyone who was anyone out partying tonight would eventually make their way there since Joe Party Promoter put this shindig together.

Interestingly, they could not be more wrong.  Afrikyn, Amerkyn, and Caucasyan actually got down to Club Prego at 12:30 as well.  They took one look at the line and kept walking.  By the time the original trio was able to sprinkle their parched throats with their first $15 drink at Club Prego, the international trio was 3 cocktails and 2 shots in at Club Other Options across the street and having a f*cking ball.  Keisha, Nicky, and Taronda could have avoided their lackluster evening if they had recognized the flashing “OH ++#* #NegroIsh AHEAD!!!

[h1][/h1]
Guest Posts

**Today we have a guest post from a dear friend that’s caused riotous laughter in g-chat boxes and long car rides. We’d like to introduce you to Afrikyn. Make sure you follow her on twitter. Slim is up tomorrow.**

It’s Saturday night at 12:30 in Anytown, USA and Keisha, Nicky, and Taronda are dressed to the nines in their cocktail dresses and stilettos ready to party.  They roll over to Club Prego and join the line that winds halfway down the block and is advancing at the rate of not at all.  Fast forward two hours and the trio finally gets inside, checks their coats at the mandatory coat check, and fights their way to the bar to get something to drink to help them ignore the fact that their feet are already hurting.  They sip on their overpriced, watered down drinks while two stepping and giving other groups of women the o_O and doing their best to catch the eye of 1 of the 10 men in the party.  Tonight there will be NONE of the fun and cost ALL of the funds.  Why would anyone do this to their Saturday night?  The answer is simple:  Keisha, Nicky and Taronda…are on that #NegroIsh.

This is not to say that they are hoodrats.  In fact, they are exactly the opposite. They’re college graduates with good paying jobs.  They stayed in that line because they left home with tunnel vision.  They got an email from Joe Party Promoter on Wednesday, RSVP’d to the party, and added that party to their clipboard of events for the weekend.  They joined that line and fully committed to going to THAT club.  Once they got inside, their tunnel vision kept them focused on the people in Club Prego feeling like everyone who was anyone out partying tonight would eventually make their way there since Joe Party Promoter put this shindig together.

Interestingly, they could not be more wrong.  Afrikyn, Amerkyn, and Caucasyan actually got down to Club Prego at 12:30 as well.  They took one look at the line and kept walking.  By the time the original trio was able to sprinkle their parched throats with their first $15 drink at Club Prego, the international trio was 3 cocktails and 2 shots in at Club Other Options across the street and having a f*cking ball.  Keisha, Nicky, and Taronda could have avoided their lackluster evening if they had recognized the flashing “OH ++#* #NegroIsh AHEAD!!!

I'm not done with clubs. It's fun when it's done in moderation. I only go when I have a big group with me and everyone wants to dress up and dance. It's just not a weekly thing for me anymore.

I'm not done with clubs. It's fun when it's done in moderation. I only go when I have a big group with me and everyone wants to dress up and dance. It's just not a weekly thing for me anymore.

I've been done with them for a minute now. I usually just go with some of my friends, but that's rare. Social get-togethers = Win

I've been done with them for a minute now. I usually just go with some of my friends, but that's rare. Social get-togethers = Win

Originally Posted by Napoleon

[h1][/h1]
Guest Posts

#********* [emoji]8482[/emoji]

Interestingly, they could not be more wrong.  Afrikyn, Amerkyn, and Caucasyan actually got down to Club Prego at 12:30 as well.  They took one look at the line and kept walking.  By the time the original trio was able to sprinkle their parched throats with their first $15 drink at Club Prego, the international trio was 3 cocktails and 2 shots in at Club Other Options across the street and having a f*cking ball.  Keisha, Nicky, and Taronda could have avoided their lackluster evening if they had recognized the flashing “OH %*#@ #NegroIsh AHEAD!!!

Originally Posted by Napoleon

[h1][/h1]
Guest Posts

#********* [emoji]8482[/emoji]

Interestingly, they could not be more wrong.  Afrikyn, Amerkyn, and Caucasyan actually got down to Club Prego at 12:30 as well.  They took one look at the line and kept walking.  By the time the original trio was able to sprinkle their parched throats with their first $15 drink at Club Prego, the international trio was 3 cocktails and 2 shots in at Club Other Options across the street and having a f*cking ball.  Keisha, Nicky, and Taronda could have avoided their lackluster evening if they had recognized the flashing “OH %*#@ #NegroIsh AHEAD!!!

At this point in my life, social interaction is paramount. I've told myself several times that I'm done clubbing, given the overall nature, it gets really bland. But through it all, if you use clubs to your advantage, you could really enjoy yourself. Through networking, meeting cuties, catching up with the homies, enjoying the music.

..But lately, I've been on my "gathering" tip. Game nights, socials, movie nights >*...its a bit more straight forward. When you meet women in the club, they have their b' shield on at full force, plus they're being gassed heavily. Those same girls are a little more receptive to game, general interaction when you meet in a non-club environment.

At this point in my life, social interaction is paramount. I've told myself several times that I'm done clubbing, given the overall nature, it gets really bland. But through it all, if you use clubs to your advantage, you could really enjoy yourself. Through networking, meeting cuties, catching up with the homies, enjoying the music.

..But lately, I've been on my "gathering" tip. Game nights, socials, movie nights >*...its a bit more straight forward. When you meet women in the club, they have their b' shield on at full force, plus they're being gassed heavily. Those same girls are a little more receptive to game, general interaction when you meet in a non-club environment.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

never went through that phase. Been < 10 times in my life and I'm 24.

clubs in orlando are doodoo. went last night, @@%%!% 10 dollars at the door just to pay 3 dollars for a watered down drink to dance with throwaway girls who smoke cigs and then hook up with like 4 guys. club life is just not for me

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

never went through that phase. Been < 10 times in my life and I'm 24.

clubs in orlando are doodoo. went last night, @@%%!% 10 dollars at the door just to pay 3 dollars for a watered down drink to dance with throwaway girls who smoke cigs and then hook up with like 4 guys. club life is just not for me

I usually go to lounges, Thursday to Saturday. But I also will not turn down clubs if the circle I am heading out with decide so, it is bound to be a great night.

If you guys roll deep, it will be nice man. Good times.

I usually go to lounges, Thursday to Saturday. But I also will not turn down clubs if the circle I am heading out with decide so, it is bound to be a great night.

If you guys roll deep, it will be nice man. Good times.

Back
Top Bottom