Anyone else DONE with going to clubs? What age did this occur?

I used to club when I was younger,but clubbing gets old fast.
Most of the time you are going to see the same people(chronic club goers), and hear the same music(Why am I paying to hear the same music they play on the radio)
Not to mention the way overpriced/watered-down drinks. For the price of 2-3 drinks I could buy a whole fifth at the liquor store.
Then there is the whole "Ladies get in free, Fellas pay $20. And dont let there be someone regionally famous there that night. The price jumps to $40-$50 quick.
The whole thing seem like a huge waste of money to me now.
I feel the exact same way about the strip club.

I used to club when I was younger,but clubbing gets old fast.
Most of the time you are going to see the same people(chronic club goers), and hear the same music(Why am I paying to hear the same music they play on the radio)
Not to mention the way overpriced/watered-down drinks. For the price of 2-3 drinks I could buy a whole fifth at the liquor store.
Then there is the whole "Ladies get in free, Fellas pay $20. And dont let there be someone regionally famous there that night. The price jumps to $40-$50 quick.
The whole thing seem like a huge waste of money to me now.
I feel the exact same way about the strip club.

Been going to clubs since I was 16 in Panama and New Orleans and I love it. I'm 26 now so I don't go as much but when there is something tight going on, hell yeah!

Been going to clubs since I was 16 in Panama and New Orleans and I love it. I'm 26 now so I don't go as much but when there is something tight going on, hell yeah!

Originally Posted by bns1201

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

never went through that phase. Been < 10 times in my life and I'm 24.

clubs in orlando are doodoo. went last night, @@%%!% 10 dollars at the door just to pay 3 dollars for a watered down drink to dance with throwaway girls who smoke cigs and then hook up with like 4 guys. club life is just not for me

laugh.gif
 to me you just described all clubs, not just Orlando. 
I am not about that life. I'd much rather be home listening to music without 400 sweaty, drunk people bumping into me.

clubs in orlando are doodoo. went last night, @@%%!% 10 dollars at the door just to pay 3 dollars for a watered down drink to dance with throwaway girls who smoke cigs and then hook up with like 4 guys. club life is just not for me

laugh.gif
I am not about that life. I'd much rather be home listening to music without 400 sweaty, drunk people bumping into me.

laugh.gif

Spending $50 the night of a house party>Spending $200 at the club
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Spending $50 the night of a house party>Spending $200 at the club
pimp.gif

I always enjoy going to house parties cause there is always so much win at the end of the night.

I always enjoy going to house parties cause there is always so much win at the end of the night.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

I've always made sure that any house party I've ever attended was a swell night.
Can't say I have the same control over club-nights.

No one has house parties after highschool b/c they enjoy clubs so much 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

I've always made sure that any house party I've ever attended was a swell night.
Can't say I have the same control over club-nights.

No one has house parties after highschool b/c they enjoy clubs so much 
eyes.gif

i love the pregame, continuing the pregame on the drive there, house music, fist pumpin, dancin even though i have the rhythm of a white boy, and all that stupid +%$% with the "bros"

sometimes u just gotta get drunk and clown for a night

i love the pregame, continuing the pregame on the drive there, house music, fist pumpin, dancin even though i have the rhythm of a white boy, and all that stupid +%$% with the "bros"

sometimes u just gotta get drunk and clown for a night

To me it all depends on the crowd I'm with. I don't mind going to a club if it's with a mix of guys/girls and we get a table, you're geared up for a good time. I usually end up in a lounge or bar with a DJ preforming.

Although I do want to get back to AC with the right group for a weekend. Gamble during the day, party at night, wake up and repeat.

To me it all depends on the crowd I'm with. I don't mind going to a club if it's with a mix of guys/girls and we get a table, you're geared up for a good time. I usually end up in a lounge or bar with a DJ preforming.

Although I do want to get back to AC with the right group for a weekend. Gamble during the day, party at night, wake up and repeat.

im from NYC so going to the big clubs used to be the thing (Exit, Sound Factory, Roxy, Avalon).

now i couldnt be bothered. long lines, overly crowded/hot, overpriced drinks, getting back to Brooklyn at 4 in the morning
indifferent.gif

i refuse to pay covers now and excessive house music makes me wanna kill myself.

im from NYC so going to the big clubs used to be the thing (Exit, Sound Factory, Roxy, Avalon).

now i couldnt be bothered. long lines, overly crowded/hot, overpriced drinks, getting back to Brooklyn at 4 in the morning
indifferent.gif

i refuse to pay covers now and excessive house music makes me wanna kill myself.

Back
Top Bottom