Anyone else ever NOT had the Chicken Pox????

Never had the chicken pox.

Growing up my parents would sit me next to my cousins/family friends when they had it hoping I would finally get them but I never did.

Anyone else out there??? :nerd:

^ Yeah so I've heard.. I'm pretty convinced from being forced to be around people with them and still not catching them that I won't ever... But ya never know. >D

Haha.. I've never met anyone else that hasn't had them. ( Still haven't in person).. Everyone I tell never believes me. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Same here...mom made me play with kids who had it but I never came down with it either. Since I work in healthcare I was going to get the vaccine but my doc said I already had the anti-bodies. According to him, I either had a really mild case or I was born with a natural immunity.

Same here...mom made me play with kids who had it but I never came down with it either. Since I work in healthcare I was going to get the vaccine but my doc said I already had the anti-bodies. According to him, I either had a really mild case or I was born with a natural immunity.

Are you an X-Man?

Having chicken pox was probably one of my favorite times in elementary. Stayed home all day and played PS2 8)

Damn, a lot more people than I thought.. Are chicken pox a thing of the past? Lol

Last edited:
^ I'll be looking into it.. I honestly didn't know such a thing existed til this thread.

I never had it either, but I've been vaccinated in my early teenage years.

Last edited:
I had it back in 1990. I remember because I was in 1st grade and more than half of my class had chicken pox. Lol stayed home, watching ninja turtles and the simpsons. Not the best experience tho. My sister got it from me as well.

Back
Top Bottom