Anyone else hate wannabe Fast and the Furious punks???

I mean seriously?!?! 
laugh.gif

the rare Lancer STi
2dv0vlz.jpg

dude kept trying to race me in his little Lancer POS

My favorite is when they have a 1992 four door honda accord with a pipe and a wing and think its fast
Bet this car would smoke you though
pimp.gif

3_ricer1_1.jpg

It's even funnier when you these jokers get destroyed by stock cars.

Dude....you really thought you could beat a zr1 vette

Lancer STi though?
roll.gif

I mean, the Lancer is a good car on it's own. No need to try to imprez ather people.

the guy in the evo can't be that dumb.
It's not as bad as seeing civics with mustang GT or chevy SS emblems glued to the doors. 
indifferent.gif
 at dudes around my city, thinking the emblem adds 20 HP.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

He's clearly trolling since that's an evo

I bet he would've waxed that @@+ if y'all "raced"
laugh.gif
wasn't an Evo, it was a Lancer with a bunch of body work

I don't get the whole ricer culture. Don't they understand that ricing a car makes them look lame? Dudes trying to hard to be cool but they're just throwing salt on themselves 
laugh.gif

They dont really care what you think though. They're doing whatever they like which is why I say more power to them lol.

Its DEFINITELY not as bad as it was in the 90's- early 00's though..

Maybe he has an STI motor swap? Ever think about that? What's worse are the guys that ALWAYS have to point them out and state everything they're doing wrong and why they shouldnt be doing it and why their ride isnt JDM. Yeah... Those guys suck too...

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Maybe he has an STI motor swap? Ever think about that? What's worse are the guys that ALWAYS have to point them out and state everything they're doing wrong and why they shouldnt be doing it and why their ride isnt JDM. Yeah... Those guys suck too...

seriously
laugh.gif

i hate lil teens who thinks they know cars when they cant even drive yet, all i see on tumblr are reblogged riced out hondas excluding a few.

some dude in a truck tried to race me once. kept speeding up to me, looking over, waiting for me to go. i just let him pass. 20 miles down the road he got pulled over by a state trooper. lulz were had

Originally Posted by tizoni

the guy in the evo can't be that dumb.
It's not as bad as seeing civics with mustang GT or chevy SS emblems glued to the doors. 
indifferent.gif
 at dudes around my city, thinking the emblem adds 20 HP.
eyes.gif

ed7265148b5ac58ad969f3b56a8a45cee469c10f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom