Anyone Else Having Trouble Making New Friends?

laugh.gif

i get along with so many different types of people. just my personality type i guess. i have a lot of different interests, so it's pretty easy for me tomake friends with all sorts of people.

i dont have trouble i jus choose not to
i got my couple people i be wit and thats coo. im jus not a social person fa real, but at the same time if i had to or really wanted to i could make newfriends. its not that serious to me either way

Originally Posted by Pmighty

i dont have trouble i jus choose not to
i got my couple people i be wit and thats coo. im jus not a social person fa real, but at the same time if i had to or really wanted to i could make new friends. its not that serious to me either way
Same here, I dont trust dudes/females these days

Originally Posted by PicknRoll

I know I'm not the only one with this problem..
eek.gif

You have no idea--new girl in a new town and everyone I work with is middle aged (school-teacher). I mean, they're cool for happy hours and football gamesbut I mean I want a group of girls or a girl I can go to the club with (wingman) or to see the new tyler perry movie with. Problem is, I'm not tryna"hit" on women when I go out cuz then they'll think I'm gay. I joined this natural hair forum online, and met with them but they're allmiddle aged too......

It was so much easier in college
smh.gif

the whole "i don't trust anyone" movement really puzzles me. so y'all don't trust anyone who you aren't serious friends with? im notmaking fun of y'all, just trying to see where you're coming from. like is it a "everyone is out to get me" type of mentality or what?

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

the whole "i don't trust anyone" movement really puzzles me. so y'all don't trust anyone who you aren't serious friends with? im not making fun of y'all, just trying to see where you're coming from. like is it a "everyone is out to get me" type of mentality or what?

not even..........

but for real........................you really trust people that easy?

its a cold world my man, you sound gullible

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

the whole "i don't trust anyone" movement really puzzles me. so y'all don't trust anyone who you aren't serious friends with? im not making fun of y'all, just trying to see where you're coming from. like is it a "everyone is out to get me" type of mentality or what?

not even..........

i mean im not going around lending random people money. but am i open to meeting new people and making friends? yeah no doubt. i see no problem inthat.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

not even..........

i mean im not going around lending random people money. but am i open to meeting new people and making friends? yeah no doubt. i see no problem in that.
I'm actually a really cool dude, and its extremely easy for me to make friends, but the fact is that I do not trust a lotta these people tohave my back in certain situations.

man ...

one thing I learn when I was a toddler .. friends are a dollar in the pocket .. one day they are there the next they are gone ..

I have a few people I mess with and know and I say about 1 or 2 friends top ...

I rather have my bestfriend be my girl ... PERIOD!

Yo how do I get this chick in my class's number ? No pics but she kinda looks like Domino [THE domino] with more meat on her

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

You how do I get this chick in my class's number ? No pics but she kinda looks like Domino [THE domino] with more meat on her

wth...........

ya its been 3 years already... its tough cuz i moved from my old crib to my new crib and not only that but i never been to my city before unless for theamusement park...it sux cuz im older already and done with school so unless i work retail or something i wont be meeting random people... and its not like i dostuff by myself like hit up the bars or whatever... so ya i end up going an hour away just to chill with my old friends in my old area...

I have my REAL friends and the people I get along with. I think I'm pretty good in handling people. I usually don't end up saying the wrong thing.

making friends is pretty easy aslong as you are secure about who you are as an individual.

I agree I always think this is a copout for shy cats to make them feel good about them not being social. I would like to know what else is behind it besideswhat I think it is.

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

I agree I always think this is a copout for shy cats to make them feel good about them not being social. I would like to know what else is behind it besides what I think it is.
Bingo!

Back
Top Bottom