Anyone else not eat eat fast food.

I rarely go. Only during late nights when I get munchies and there's nothing to eat at home.

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

lol I even looked over it slowly like what the hell are they talking about? Mine as well leave it now lol
Who was the guy who said

"Minus as well"

Dude had me crackin
roll.gif
roll.gif

lol I even looked over it slowly like what the hell are they talking about? Mine as well leave it now lol
Who was the guy who said

"Minus as well"

Dude had me crackin
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by lol

Who was the guy who said

"Minus as well"

Dude had me crackin
roll.gif
roll.gif
Midas well say it that way too.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by lol

Who was the guy who said

"Minus as well"

Dude had me crackin
roll.gif
roll.gif
Midas well say it that way too.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

No fast food. Routine. One finds ways to go to the gym in spite of school work-load among other things. It doesn't have to be at the gym, even if its 45 minutes to the park, or 100 pushpups. I'm enrolled in 24 units this semester and still set aside time for gym, basketball and going out. I also do photo/video sessions for work.

You're 100% right. I'm just lazy
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

No fast food. Routine. One finds ways to go to the gym in spite of school work-load among other things. It doesn't have to be at the gym, even if its 45 minutes to the park, or 100 pushpups. I'm enrolled in 24 units this semester and still set aside time for gym, basketball and going out. I also do photo/video sessions for work.

You're 100% right. I'm just lazy
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

like fast food but i havent had any in months due to dieting. Chipotle is my all time favorite, I could eat it every day.

like fast food but i havent had any in months due to dieting. Chipotle is my all time favorite, I could eat it every day.

To be honest I havn't ate fast food in about 2years.. One time I was really drunk and I went to mickey d's at 4am and after I ate it I threw up real bad.. I guess that made me panic against fast food
ohwell.gif

To be honest I havn't ate fast food in about 2years.. One time I was really drunk and I went to mickey d's at 4am and after I ate it I threw up real bad.. I guess that made me panic against fast food
ohwell.gif

I wish I could stop eating it, but sometimes I consume alcohol and crave it like va jay jay.

I wish I could stop eating it, but sometimes I consume alcohol and crave it like va jay jay.

Just wondering. I haven't eaten BK, Mickey D's, Wendy's, etc. in months.
Their food always gave me bubblies too, it sucked. Don't even crave it like I used too either which is weird. We all know their food is bad for you, yet most still eat it regularly. 

Thoughts..

I agree when I was a avid fast food eater ..i noticed i would crave it MORE and MORE
eek.gif
...I prefer a HOME cooked meal but in today economy its all about AFFORDABILITY and CONVIENCE..its not easy for those trying to watch are weight on a budget either! lol..,"hmmm a $1.00 double cheeseburger or a $6 dollar salad?? decisions decision decisions" lol ..

Just wondering. I haven't eaten BK, Mickey D's, Wendy's, etc. in months.
Their food always gave me bubblies too, it sucked. Don't even crave it like I used too either which is weird. We all know their food is bad for you, yet most still eat it regularly. 

Thoughts..

I agree when I was a avid fast food eater ..i noticed i would crave it MORE and MORE
eek.gif
...I prefer a HOME cooked meal but in today economy its all about AFFORDABILITY and CONVIENCE..its not easy for those trying to watch are weight on a budget either! lol..,"hmmm a $1.00 double cheeseburger or a $6 dollar salad?? decisions decision decisions" lol ..

I've shut down my fast food consumption the last couple of months. Every now and then I may treat myself to something, but I watch what I eat. Trying to do better with my diet.

I've shut down my fast food consumption the last couple of months. Every now and then I may treat myself to something, but I watch what I eat. Trying to do better with my diet.

Back
Top Bottom