Anyone else sick of BIG and 2pack

cherryred

Banned
In the recent issue of XXL mag they have BIG on the cover, and it's not just them either all Hip Hop magazines still do put these two on their covers. I don't see why they can't get over these two, most of the young Hip Hop lovers don't even care about them, or haven't even really heard there music that much. There are plenty of better and more relevant rappers to discuss. Kanye West easily has a catalog of material that is superior to there's. BIG was only around for 3 years and has 2 albums. People only started caling him the greatest rapper becuase Puff Daddy said he was when he tried to profit off his death. I doubt he would have been called that if he was still alive. Puffy would have dropped him from the label like he does everyone.  

you know what I am sick of OP?
when people miss the wrong forum section. get this music nonsense out of forums/14/ 

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

How is high school going for you?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

2 PACK?!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CherryRed

I'm from a place that is considered late on style. Just bought a snapback hat, but those are probably out of style now by NYC standards.

Are slim jeans still in? Are jeans in general out of fashion? What's the popular style of pants and shirts in NYC?

Those two were part of a very important era in hiphop, they may not have been around 20+ years like LL but their impact on this genre was far greater and their deaths were very tragic, why can't hiphop based mags honor their deaths on their anniversary, music doesn't expire, is timeless.

You sound really corny.

Todays people haven't heard their music....especially you.....lol at 2pack. You can't be older than 14.

I just feel that the drama surrounding them was the major factor in peoples decisions to call them the best.

Also, I forgot about the music section I would have posted this there. 

Back
Top Bottom