Anyone else sick of BIG and 2pack

Originally Posted by Kramer

6pack>2pack

idk why but i
roll.gif
at this

Originally Posted by CherryRed

In the recent issue of XXL mag they have BIG on the cover, and it's not just them either all Hip Hop magazines still do put these two on their covers. I don't see why they can't get over these two, most of the young Hip Hop lovers don't even care about them, or haven't even really heard there music that much. There are plenty of better and more relevant rappers to discuss. Kanye West easily has a catalog of material that is superior to there's. BIG was only around for 3 years and has 2 albums. People only started caling him the greatest rapper becuase Puff Daddy said he was when he tried to profit off his death. I doubt he would have been called that if he was still alive. Puffy would have dropped him from the label like he does everyone.  

e6q3wj.jpg

lmaoo @ kayne having a better catalog then biggie , im a kayne fan got all his albums but kayneaint touching big. kayne a great producer and show man but no where near being a better rapper then big. not oneof kaynes albums are as good as ready to die or life after death

Originally Posted by zapatito007

lmaoo @ kayne having a better catalog then biggie , im a kayne fan got all his albums but kayneaint touching big. kayne a great producer and show man but no where near being a better rapper then big. not oneof kaynes albums are as good as ready to die or life after death

Now all I need is y’all to pronounce my name 
It’s Kanye, but some of my plastic still say Kayne.

tongue.gif

There's no chance in hell that Kanye West's over hyped @+# is better than BIG..Never was a 2Pac fan and didn't really care for his rhyme style, but even a guy like me that doesn't like him can't deny he had an impact on people and the industry..I personally think Biggie was leaps and bounds ahead of Pac as far as pure ability though..

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

You dumb as a mutha $%%$ OP.. you were probably still swimmin' in your daddy's sack when Pac and BIG passed. Don't speak on it if you wasn't around to witness the greatness of that era.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ok, so we know OP isn't a Biggie fan...and apparently he doesn't like 2pack....
Any 2pack fans wanna step in and defend him?
Anyone wanna dissect their fave 2pack song?
Anyone wanna explain why 2pack didn't realize there was already a legend named 2PAC?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Seriously though, this thread is pointless.
Let's close it up cause there's no discussion here.

Since they both passed I find myself bumping PAC way more than biggies music. And to anyone that can even put kanye in the same sentence of the two is laughable.

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

It’s Kanye, but some of my plastic still say Kayne.

tongue.gif
It's plaques homes.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

It’s Kanye, but some of my plastic still say Kane.

tongue.gif
It's plaques homes.
How are you going to miss the most important part of the lyric...

Back
Top Bottom