Anyone else sick of BIG and 2pack

There isn't a rapper that can touch Pac. I listen to Str8 Ballin and until the end of time every day. Tupac rapped about life not just @*@@@%#+ like these new rappers. Tupac was also a poet and actor. The man was super talented. Before you compare someone to Tupac you should go listen to every one of his albums.

I just realized he said 2pack..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

Now all I need is y’all to pronounce my name 
It’s Kanye, but some of my plastic still say Kane.

tongue.gif
It's plaques homes.
How are you going to miss the most important part of the lyric...
Nah he had it right, he just spelt "Kane" as "Kayne", which is still pronounced the same way.

Reading comprehension fail for you sir.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by Patent2305

"Kanye west easily has a catalog of material that is superior to there's."
30t6p3b.gif

Sad to say but he does have a better catalog than Biggie. It's sad to say because Biggie left us so soon. We will never know how great he would've been.
First verse on "Victory" > Every artist that released their debut album after his death. Serious.

Originally Posted by CherryRed

In the recent issue of XXL mag they have BIG on the cover, and it's not just them either all Hip Hop magazines still do put these two on their covers. I don't see why they can't get over these two, most of the young Hip Hop lovers don't even care about them, or haven't even really heard there music that much. There are plenty of better and more relevant rappers to discuss. Kanye West easily has a catalog of material that is superior to there's. BIG was only around for 3 years and has 2 albums. People only started caling him the greatest rapper becuase Puff Daddy said he was when he tried to profit off his death. I doubt he would have been called that if he was still alive. Puffy would have dropped him from the label like he does everyone.  

mj-laughing.gif

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

you know what I am sick of OP?
when people miss the wrong forum section. get this music nonsense out of forums/14/ 
OP doesn't want to take that beef to the music forums. He'll get roasted. 

I think 10 years from now, people will be talking about 50/Kanye same day release date.

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by Lubu1

I think 10 years from now, people will be talking about 50/Kanye same day release date.

Nah...
Anybody that knows music understands the big picture from that release. The move from real street cred music to indie, electric, house, just flat out DIFFERENT era of Hip Hop. One can easily say that without that event, we would have no Drake, Lupe, J Cole, Cudi, Wale, Wiz. Those are Kanye's Musical Children

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

Originally Posted by HaywoodJablomi

Tupac and Biggie were IMO the peak of hip hop. Waaaaay better than the garbage "hip hop" nowadays.

Stuff like this irritates me nothing stays the same forever just because its not what it used to be doesnt make it garbage
well sir, like it or not biggie's 2 album discography >>>>> anything that has come out in da last 15 years

Damn, maybe this is a sign of how old I am. My barber told me you know you are getting old when you can no longer relate to the music. I feel like OP should be banned for this blasphemy

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

Originally Posted by HaywoodJablomi

Tupac and Biggie were IMO the peak of hip hop. Waaaaay better than the garbage "hip hop" nowadays.

Stuff like this irritates me nothing stays the same forever just because its not what it used to be doesnt make it garbage
well sir, like it or not biggie's 2 album discography >>>>> anything that has come out in da last 15 years
Well sir, music is opinion based. What you stated is not fact, its merely an opinion therefore it shall be treated as one , because my ears say something completely different from your opinion.

Back
Top Bottom