Anyone else use women deodorant?

I was using the clinical strength joint, but it was expensive and ran out very quickly.. then I switched to swagger for a week then the crap was fading after acouple hours..

so I copped

079400764201.jpg

Joint is still doing work... & I applied it last night..

Im never going back to mens deodorant..
pimp.gif

roll.gif

nah my boy uses female deodorant...but only cause he has some female underarms that flare up if he uses men's deodorant.

I"m going to start using it. Between my body wash deodorant and cologne, thats a lot of fragrances mixed up together.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

I was using the clinical strength joint, but it was expensive and ran out very quickly.. then I switched to swagger for a week then the crap was fading after a couple hours..

so I copped

079400764201.jpg

Joint is still doing work... & I applied it last night..

Im never going back to mens deodorant..
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
If yo don't want to smell like a female, you need to cop that unscented deodarant hahahaha can't stop laughing.

I use to wear an unscented kind because I use to get flareups during basketball season when I was like 13. My pediatrician recommended them to me and afterusing it for 1 season I never had to use it again. Nieva has some really good men's deodorants that definitely don't bother me. And the scents lastlonger than any deodorant I have ever used.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

I use to wear an unscented kind because I use to get flareups during basketball season when I was like 13. My pediatrician recommended them to me and after using it for 1 season I never had to use it again. Nieva has some really good men's deodorants that definitely don't bother me. And the scents last longer than any deodorant I have ever used.

whatever works so that you don't be in public smelling like old dress socks.

I don't wear women's deodorant (have before) but I understand why some do. some deodorants, like old spice, make me break out. Mitchum ftw!

i went from lady speed stick tropical breeze
to dove cool essentials cucumber & green tea scent
to dove cool essentials cucumber & green tea scent: clinical protection

which is useless....

i used some of my sisters degree or secret [i forgot] yesterday cause i wasnt near mine....smelled so good......but it hurt my pits...lol

Clinical Strength shouldn't be gone quickly! That a stick of that +%%$ lasts like 3x as long as regular deodorant because a little bit goes a long way. Youmust be just...slapping it on there. Don't do that.
laugh.gif
That's why it costs so much! That mess lasts like 3/4 months. I just ran out and I bought itin late March!

Secret
pimp.gif

only deodorant that doesnt fade or run in under 2 hours (im a heavy sweater).

gone 2 days without showering and not a shot of must has come off me.
smokin.gif

dudes dont know that women deodorant is actually a lil stronger. i been using it for like 5 years

I did for a while when I wrestled in high school. Had no complaints. And it did last longer.

Back
Top Bottom